Daily weather forecast update

Oh full hand of course, and the obligatory flash of all lights.
And there you were happy as Larry stopped at the road works with the fancy sprayer taking a peek down into the lovely ladies passing along wearing their 4ft wide sunglasses and low cut tops-the 6430 has an ideal vantage point of the slow moving traffic.....

And there you were happy as Larry stopped at the road works with the fancy sprayer taking a peek down into the lovely ladies passing along wearing their 4ft wide sunglasses and low cut tops-the 6430 has an ideal vantage point of the slow moving traffic.....

:Thumbp2::Thumbp2::Thumbp2::Thumbp2::thumbup:

5mm of rain here over night. Brightening up nicely in the last half hour. I fear that the 2 ton of can will be left sitting on the trailer for today.

5mm of rain here over night. Brightening up nicely in the last half hour. I fear that the 2 ton of can will be left sitting on the trailer for today.
Have two tone of fert on a trailer left to go out after yesterday :unsure: afraid it could have to wait a day or two now.
Wherever there's a wet spot on land by god its wetter than ever seen before for the day of the year that's in it

Very different day today compared to yesterdays glorious sunshine. It stayed mostly dry but cold and windy enough. I ran into one fairly heavy shower while heading off to finish spraying the oats but thankfully it missed where I was working today. It looks to be just settling into rain here now.

Back