Danielk's Photos

Happy enough to pay it as anything else decent I could find was over 8 and a lot had silage sides which wouldn't be used here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am always embarrassed if I am delivering grain with our Redrock and a gentleman farmer comes in with a teak trailer smelling of old money with fresh varnish and the metal all painted :thumbup2::thumbup2:

I am always embarrassed if I am delivering grain with our Redrock and a gentleman farmer comes in with a teak trailer smelling of old money with fresh varnish and the metal all painted :thumbup2::thumbup2:

I feel like I'm pulling a car trailer behind the tractor at harvest time, its an 18' redrock and would fit inside most of the big trailers on the road nowadays.....

I feel like I'm pulling a car trailer behind the tractor at harvest time, its an 18' redrock and would fit inside most of the big trailers on the road nowadays.....

Haha that'd be a decent size trailer in my view... Ya should try the 13*7or 14*7'6.... Now they really look like car trailers on the back of 120hp..... :( :( :(

I never deliver grain but my father does as I cut but all the other trailers are single axel ones that hold 8 or 10t max.

I remember delivering a load a few years ago with our old 92 7740 ford 2wd and a 14ft timber trailer and a brand new t191 valtra and a 24ft triple axel broughan pulled up beside me. I felt so small and embarrassed ha. Think that was actually the last load I drew and that was 4 years ago ha

It be big compared to our other trailers. A 14ft, 15ft and 16ft. All single axels with only 4ft sides. Two full tanks has the 14ft full

Had the 415 and a 20ton dooley ok the weighbridge last year and a guy with a 6600 john deere was there with single axle trailer about 5 ton onboard he said to me I'd love an outfit like yours someday.I replied Il swap u now and you can pick up the repayments too.I'd prefer to own a smaller outfit than owe money on the flashy stuff.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

That's a fine trailer DanielK. A lad beside us used to have two of them as far back as the late 80's. The big blue and the big green trailer they were always called.
They used bring around 18t usually behind a 7610.
Well wear with it.

Had the 415 and a 20ton dooley ok the weighbridge last year and a guy with a 6600 john deere was there with single axle trailer about 5 ton onboard he said to me I'd love an outfit like yours someday.I replied Il swap u now and you can pick up the repayments too.I'd prefer to own a smaller outfit than owe money on the flashy stuff.

That has always been my motto too when i pull up with my matchboxes [emoji29]

Like mixedbag, very jealous here.

Yea fair point. We try only buy when we have money. Combine and tractor were put over a few years alright. Granted our machines wouldn't be anywhere near new

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397423882.636049.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397423907.881703.jpg

Painted up the mesh on the 130 deutz. Really tidied it up.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397423958.964512.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397423985.710844.jpg

Good job on the 130, they're a b*stard for paint flaking on the grills. I had a 108 that went the same way, the father was a bit heavy handed with the power washer :D

Yea same happened to this one. Got carried away with a power washer to

Very tidy cs there!! Bonnets on most of them are pink at this stage!!

It's gets washed regularly. And gets polished maybe twice a year. Shines up well.

did the paint block any of the holes for air or is there a trick involved?

I just used a rattle can and spray lightly from all angles. Didn't go to heavy and didn't fill many holes. The very odd one

It's gets washed regularly. And gets polished maybe twice a year. Shines up well.

Polishing them can be a fair pain but it certainly has paid off well on that lady! Got the nh done once last year, had hoped to do it twice but never got there, will try get there soon tho! Cant beat having them looking clean!

Yea each driver will clean and look after their own tractor during silage. The rest of the year the three of us use what ever tractor suits the job. That Cs was my silage tractor when it arrived first in 2005. Then moved up to the 2009 165.7 when that was bought new and took over mowing when our mower man died unexpected

Polishing them can be a fair pain but it certainly has paid off well on that lady! Got the nh done once last year, had hoped to do it twice but never got there, will try get there soon tho! Cant beat having them looking clean!

There was two of them but one was sold to buy the new deutz.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397427226.946189.jpg

There was two of them but one was sold to buy the new deutz.

View attachment 19401

And both looked every bit as tidy going by that!! Lovely tractor to! Although the older ones with the black panel in the roof were a bit dark inside, drove a 04 9094 with the light coloured panel(grey i think) one day and thought it made the cab an awful lot brighter!

And both looked every bit as tidy going by that!! Lovely tractor to! Although the older ones with the black panel in the roof were a bit dark inside, drove a 04 9094 with the light coloured panel(grey i think) one day and thought it made the cab an awful lot brighter!

Yea they a real nice tractor to drive and work in. They both got new tyres after that picture. The 02 one that was sold had no suspension though and was a bit bouncy but was sold with over 12500 hours. The 03 one is still with us and a lovely tractor. Serious power and serious noise out of it. We all love driving it. Open up the side window and listen

Back