Danielk's Photos

Damn tidy ploughing there Daniel.

I can never plough grassland without calling in the rotovator first.

I would be in a madhouse years ago if it weren't for the Howard.....

Isn't it grand to see a man being progressive too :thumbup:

Ha true. The 03 one won't be sold for a while I say but a deutz won't suit the replacement as whatever replaces it needs to suit the hedge cutter and the small side window and big pillar doesn't suit even though I do see plenty cutting with deutz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea they a real nice tractor to drive and work in. They both got new tyres after that picture. The 02 one that was sold had no suspension though and was a bit bouncy but was sold with over 12500 hours. The 03 one is still with us and a lovely tractor. Serious power and serious noise out of it. We all love driving it. Open up the side window and listen

Unfortunately never got to work any of the bigger ones yet but we did have a good look/think about a 110 a few year ago now and really did like it. Drove a couple of 9094's and they wouldn't be half as nice as the bigger ones IMO,

Still a Harry Ferguson 3 point linkage if you want to be like that :rolleyes:

No no, thats quite different :p ferguson coined the idea of 3pt linkage but it's produced in a particular manner by each manufacturer weras the gearbox in the duetz is actually built by steyr/zf :p :p

One of the best back ends out there I think. Will never fail to lift anything

Crazy lift capacity on them alright! Heading for something stupid like 7or 9 ton if i remember rightly?

The Conor is a 2000gallon. Not a bad tanker at all but think the 2300 hi spec is a nicer tank

Lad asked my cousin why he bought a 2050 major tanker the cousin goes I liked the colour:lol:

Damn tidy ploughing there Daniel.

I can never plough grassland without calling in the rotovator first.

I would be in a madhouse years ago if it weren't for the Howard.....

Thanks John. It turned down rather well. It was for a farmer up near stradbally. He in organic farming and is going to sow peas barley and oats mix.

Crazy lift capacity on them alright! Heading for something stupid like 7or 9 ton if i remember rightly?

Something is telling me 9 but I could be wrong but it will lift a big plough or disc at her easy up to the last.

Something is telling me 9 but I could be wrong but it will lift a big plough or disc at her easy up to the last.

9 is sticking out in my head to but i wasnt 100% and it sounds crazy for the size of the tractor, but I'm near certain it is!

As far as I can remember the 150 has a lift capacity of 9200kg, it's over the 9 tonnes anyway. I know she never refused to lift anything, she'd lift the nose with a full set of weights first

As far as I can remember the 150 has a lift capacity of 9200kg, it's over the 9 tonnes anyway. I know she never refused to lift anything, she'd lift the nose with a full set of weights first

Yea I pretty sure it's that alright. She won't say no to much. We had a class 630 one time and wouldn't lift the 5 furrow fully with out you breaking just as it was up to give it that push to get up the last little bit. But we were told after we left her back she was set up wrong so who knows. Was a nice tractor all the same. Did 4 long days ploughing. They gave it as a demo but we put on nearly 70 hours on it

You have been busy Daniel!

For some reason, I preferred the CS in Steyr colours.

Sadly only got a very brief drive of a 9145 once.

Back