Deutz Tractors

The new deutz models seem very high with high bonnets to me but then again I was looking at a nh the other day (t7-190 I think) and it was high looking too.
Not a major issue I suppose though for p/h work etc you are even further from the action.higher bonnets to accommodate emissions technology is the reason apparently

The new deutz models seem very high with high bonnets to me but then again I was looking at a nh the other day (t7-190 I think) and it was high looking too.
Not a major issue I suppose though for p/h work etc you are even further from the action.higher bonnets to accommodate emissions technology is the reason apparently

True but ain’t most new tractors gone to bigger higher bonnets when ya look at the t7 new Holland or new John Deere’s or masseys even.

They also raised the cab by quite a bit, this disimproves driver comfort.
Some difference between a 6160 and 6165 as a loader tractor or for front implements. :tdown:
The smaller models in the range have put on really 1 ton in weight and the mid hp ones almost 2 tons

It is a bigger bonnet but visibility is very good with the sloping bonnet, well it is compared to the New Holland and John Deere’s in the yard. Weighed the deutz this morning and it came in at 7200kg

All tractors are getting higher with you further away from the work but that's because people demand bigger wheels, cab suspension etc which means it's not possible to sit as low.

It is a bigger bonnet but visibility is very good with the sloping bonnet, well it is compared to the New Holland and John Deere’s in the yard. Weighed the deutz this morning and it came in at 7200kg
Off the top of my head the 150 is somewhere around 6400kg with a half set of weights on board. How can Fendt keep their tractors so compact and beautiful when everything else is getting bigger and uglier.

Wouldn't see one of these too often.

https://www.donedeal.ie/tractors-for-sale/deutz-fahr/17520925

MDRjMzljYTA0NzQ3MmIzMTIyMDAwZGIyZjA5ODg2NTN-0tKzm_ZuCPTPreUk00hjaHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b185MTA0MDY3MHx8fDYwMHg2MDB8fHx8fHx8fA==.jpeg

I don't know is it right, but was recently told that Same invented the epicyclic unit, as in the type found in a 4wd axle hub??

The current Deutz AG diesel engine manufacturing business, previously MWM, is the longest running diesel engine manufacturing business in the world, set-up by Karl Benz in 1908.
I think.

Back