Deutz Tractors

Very rare 6.71....
https://www.donedeal.ie/tractors-for-sale/tractor/21408059

MzA4ZmM1YmYxN2ZiOTNjZmRiZDk5ZjBiZDFjMDU5ZDdNP_zQaAYXblGRCYXvoy38aHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b18xMjExNDEyNjJ8fHw2MDB4NjAwfHx8fHx8fHw=.jpeg
Wouldn’t mind a spin in that yoke, she’d Pull like a train I’d say

It's in a while, but was too late for spring work, so am leaving it till July (192), it is in Hegartys.
I was in their yard today. There is some amount of gear in there at the moment. Plenty of tractors sold too by all accounts since they got the agency. Glad to see the place thriving

Are deutz dieing out again? Lad near me has had them for as long as I can remember only got a new one last year and said that was it. I know I won't be going back if I change. Or is it like any model the old ones were better

Are deutz dieing out again? Lad near me has had them for as long as I can remember only got a new one last year and said that was it. I know I won't be going back if I change. Or is it like any model the old ones were better

Recent dealership changes are not helping them and that's taking an outsider's view On It.

Twas the same story with the Same dealers back in the 80s 90s heard directly from a former dealer who said it was the backup or lack of, that the dealers got was the downfall. It gave a bad name to a lot of the Hi-Tech for their time tractors like the Titans when dealers found it hard or couldn't rectify problems.

Jesus @nashmach you must have a real gra for older deutz.i never see them advertised much but u have them like clockwork

They were very popular in my area when they were new with many local contractors running them. My neighbour was also a bit fanatical about them too. He sold a lovely DX90 a good few years ago and really we should have bought it. Probably still be here now!!

Back