Different cabs than usual

On a similar point, Does anybody know of any firm doing parts for a Duncan cab? Have a man looking for one for the classic version fitted in the right hand upper corner of the cab in his MF similar to this one.

mf185-2_zpsi2uudzir.jpg

Got this sorted in the end, they are shared with Land Rovers as well so apparently :Thumbp2: so easier sorted through someone who is into those.

Remember my dad was disappointed when they came out a week after he buying a new 168.had a fully cladded cab and looked away better than the Duncan we got.but the Duncan stood the test of time. The Lambourn had a big issue with rust and are rare to see now

Was the manifold pipe angled rearwards to avoid a front end loader? I've modified one in the past for this very reason.
MF30
That would be my thoughts as well , a 4 cylinder 35 had to have a similar idea fitted to fit a MIL Master loader it came with the brackets .

Was the manifold pipe angled rearwards to avoid a front end loader? I've modified one in the past for this very reason.
MF30
Quickie used to supply that modded manifold with new 2000 series loaders for mf tractors the 168 here had one .we put the old one back on ten yrs ago

Here's a good one. Not a different cab, but they modified the big door on this MF 500 cab to be a small door. looks like it mighnt have been a terrible job if they had a paintbrush.

https://www.donedeal.ie/tractors-for-sale/mf-265/18389427

N2JkMTgzODM5NmM4YmM3NmM0YTg2ZjA0NTAxNzFhZjW_Up2Q-4h6izOwaMmtKvRfaHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b185ODEyNDQ0N3x8fDYwMHg2MDB8fHx8fHx8fA==.jpeg

I have a feeling That's a genuine industrial tractor, a MF30d if I remember rightly. Not a 265 anyway!

is it modified though or is it a big ignorant bar welded on to keep the door together? i can,t zoom in on it to see

Definitely genuine, hinge just above the bottom sill of the window.

Back