dyno test

i do the injectors too every 1500hrs, had diesel knock once before and split a piston on an 8160 Turbo DP. granted at 15 khours

remember, the 40 series had the 6.6L engine, not the 7.5L powerstar

€41000+ VAT seems to be in my head

If you read my post i stated 8340,which had a 7.5l engine,more similar to an 8360,only slight injection timing difference to early tm's to the best of my knowledge.
The 8240 had 7.5 l non turbo ,so was more comparable to a ts 115 than a 7840

I know it’s an old thread but I just woundering could some one who knows more than me explain this to me. It’s the dyno after the engine was done in the ts115a. What does ps stand for? Is that pto horse power? Also Which one of the figures is pto horse poeee and what kinda engine horse power would it be doing.

3AF9ECBC-426F-4DC0-9B4B-2FC7A686F218.png

I know it’s an old thread but I just woundering could some one who knows more than me explain this to me. It’s the dyno after the engine was done in the ts115a. What does ps stand for? Is that pto horse power? Also Which one of the figures is pto horse poeee and what kinda engine horse power would it be doing.

View attachment 61283
PS is the German for Hp, so in this test yes it is PTO Hp.

View attachment 61283
AFAIK PS is German for HP (horse power),

View attachment 61283

IS that 588rpm or 688rpm or even 888rpm for max torque

Is that TSA after market turbocharged? I thought They Were rated At 115hp Or So without All The various coolers And fans etc So 124hp on the shaft seems to be a great result to me.

PS will be DIN Horsepower.
What sort of money would a dyno test be? Im a bit curious as to what the 1255 is doing..

Is that TSA after market turbocharged? I thought They Were rated At 115hp Or So without All The various coolers And fans etc So 124hp on the shaft seems to be a great result to me.

Factory turbo on my one anyway. Any I seen were. Yea I am happy with its power.

Back