Evenflow

Or the lads out around Castlebridge and Blackwater that use the unyoke or whatever it was as a reference point to strangers. Fecking place is gone for years.
Turn right at the forge is another one!
ah but the memories of the unyoke live on :sweat::sweat:

The cousin does get a lad like him to help him round up cattle sometimes. The lad would be a bit innocent and believes any tall tale the cousin would tell him. They fixing a fence at the back of a bungalow one day and there was a young child playing in the garden calling out daddy daddy. The cousin turns around to the other lad and says " look I told you that he was mine" the other lad lad goes "oh god ye hoor" and runs away.
Another day they were in the house drinking tea and the cousins newphew was after leaving a toy on the window still after a visit. The other lad picks it up and asks the cousin what that was for. The cousin goes "that's a sex toy did you never see one before"?
The other lad says nothing for a minute and then goes " if your mother was alive that wouldn't be up on the window still".

Looks like it, I just logged out and tried it, showed the content not available page till I logged in again
thats discrimination , my human rights are being violated, anyone know a good barrister or rampant liberal :fight:

He’s rhinorocks on Snapchat

Thanks for that laoisfarmer. I was wondering was I imagining things ? I'm not on snapchat , but one of the sons is always showing me his latest mad escapade.
Was there one of himself and falveyxl together lately ?
Edit. Just clicked on the link above and saw the bould falvey eyeing rhino drifting the hiace.:Thumbp2:

His videos are very good , particularly that one of the cattle on the road .
One I can relate too all to often .
I just would have an issue with the language . Bad language is something I try to avoid .I suppose when you have little ones you get more conscious of that .
So why in the name of all that's holy would you let you're little ones listen to him?

He's actually a real builder, my wife's niece got him to do a job on an old farmhouse that she was renovating, he had scaffolding up and was finished of it. She rang him one day to know if he would take down the scaffolding, he said no bother I'll be there in half an hour. Sure enough he arrived half an hour later with his employee, he told your man go to one end and he went to the other end and they pulled the whole lot down as in just pulled it out from the house and down on the ground, he said to the wife's niece there you go now the scaffolding is down :lol::lol::lol:

He's actually a real builder, my wife's niece got him to do a job on an old farmhouse that she was renovating, he had scaffolding up and was finished of it. She rang him one day to know if he would take down the scaffolding, he said no bother I'll be there in half an hour. Sure enough he arrived half an hour later with his employee, he told your man go to one end and he went to the other end and they pulled the whole lot down as in just pulled it out from the house and down on the ground, he said to the wife's niece there you go now the scaffolding is down :lol::lol::lol:

Did he have the blue Hiace :laugh:

Back