Evenflow

FalveyXL has a bizarre way of looking at things . I enjoy his musings on life . He is much better in his own solo vids than he was in this , imo.

How NOT to cut down a tree...

No wonder a Hiace developed a legendary reputation.

He mentions Shambla too (shanballymore) Is he from down that way then?
I believe he lives North of Donerail at the foot of the Ballahoura mountains. There are a good few quiet roads around there and fire roads in the forestry that I recognise in the videos.
The external shots are of Shamballymore church and village all right but I don’t recognise the inside as I would rarely have been In either that one or Donerail one.

I’d agree, this was a stretch.

Some funny parts.

Humour is subjective.

Hardy Bucks is a case in point, I love it but I know many hate it!

Some funny parts.

Humour is subjective.

Never got the draw in Hardy Bucks, maybe didn't watch enough of it but if it doesn't grab me at the start whatever episode I tend to skip by, couldn't see anything in that latest evenflow remotely funny not helped by the fact the sound and picture quality was all over the place.

Never got the draw in Hardy Bucks, maybe didn't watch enough of it but if it doesn't grab me at the start whatever episode I tend to skip by, couldn't see anything in that latest evenflow remotely funny not helped by the fact the sound and picture quality was all over the place.

I went to see the Hardy Bucks movie one afternoon. The cinema was very quiet.

I’m one of those people who will laugh out loud in there without a care.
Met a neighbouring farmer in the gents after the film. A gas man himself. He asked “Dunne, was that you roaring laughing down the front?”. I admitted my guilt.

Himself and the wife had called in to see the film too.

Some funny parts.

Humour is subjective.

A Hardy Bucks fan here too , the reason I find them and Evenflow funny are because they remind me of people, characters I suppose, that I know and deal with in daily life.

Back