Everun loader

God help any honest genuine sellers of farm tractors or machinery that list their location as York.
As soon as I see York as the location, Quite Frankly I instantly go to the next ad as I know the machine won't be anything like what the description states.

How the world works. Stoped from trading as QF..... Set up under another name!

@Antares 130 talk was that one lad had gone out of buisness because customers just dried up from presuming they were linked!

How the world works. Stoped from trading as QF..... Set up under another name!

@Antares 130 talk was that one lad had gone out of buisness because customers just dried up from presuming they were linked!

I wouldn't be surprised at that, York as the location on a "competitively" priced machine is like a red flashing light to me and I assume many others given the amount of unhappy customers and stories of unreputable behaviour by that particular firm

There's a fella from Cork, Youghal I think selling a Chinese made loader very similar to that one, He was at Charleville show and the ploughing .
Looked a fairly well built machine but I found the cab access was awkward the way the steps are positioned.
Asking price was around 40k

Someone in my locality must have one, saw it going through the village a few days ago, slow enough on the road maybe 25km/h.

There are a few of these sold around the district.
https://www.donedeal.ie/tractors-for-sale/dgm-loaders/20468975

Yjk2NDU0NzNmOTE2MjNkMmJmNjM0ZmViZTk5ZjZjMzfDXX5ULQEkt_t-RZAlkY1SaHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b18xMTM4MDcxNzl8fHw2MDB4NjAwfHx8fHx8fHw=.jpeg

Around 36k I believe.

Bought an Everun loader last January. Almost 500hrs up. Wouldn't go back to tractor and loader around the yard again. Reliable little machine. Bought it from Everun Ireland, main importer. They advertise on done deal and have good website.

Podge 23. An articulated loader is a lot easier to maneuver around the yard and sheds. We still have tractor and loader but loader is off for last 8 months

Its an artic loader I have here too and agree that they are very handy around the yard but also have a tractor and loader and was thinking you would get more uses out of the latter but i suppose alot more clutching !

Anybody got a 2500 teleporter for a while? Neighbour has one loves it but only 150 hrs on. Apart from few loose pipes has had no problems. Looked at it and liked it and same price as half clapped 10 year old jcb with 8k + hours! So anybody got one for longer ? Looking for the good, bad, and ugly about them!

Anybody got a 2500 teleporter for a while? Neighbour has one loves it but only 150 hrs on. Apart from few loose pipes has had no problems. Looked at it and liked it and same price as half clapped 10 year old jcb with 8k + hours! So anybody got one for longer ? Looking for the good, bad, and ugly about them!

Have you any link to an example?

Sanderson???/............................................

Sorry guys..Everun 2500 as in the Original post. Like these
Wondering if anybody here has one,....opinions etc. Thanks

A large stock farmer near here has a Yellow Chinese made loader, not sure of the make, a lad around Tyrellspass sold 2 of 2 near here . Its about 3 years old . The man who works for the farmer , and is its main driver , hates it , never wanted him to buy it , wanted a sh JCB artic teleporter . He says the JCB would still be worth a lot of what it cost , and you couldn't give away this yoke .
Said farmer has a 2 Masseys with loaders , which would do a fair share of the loading the Keenan .

Back