F---in car drivers

There are some fair stupid people driving cars, turning to the right today to enter a farmyard with a single car behind me, indicated my intention in plenty of time ( 3 indicators flashing to the rear, tractor and 2 on the tanker) slowed up enough to turn in the gateway and also be prepared to stop as there was a blindish brow coming from the other side that a car could appear at the last second that I would have to give way to, nothing coming the other way and half a lock on to cross the road and the fcukin eejit overtakes me from behind, 11 TS 714 black Avensis, you sir or madam are a lucky person to be still in one piece.

There are some fair stupid people driving cars, turning to the right today to enter a farmyard with a single car behind me, indicated my intention in plenty of time ( 3 indicators flashing to the rear, tractor and 2 on the tanker) slowed up enough to turn in the gateway and also be prepared to stop as there was a blindish brow coming from the other side that a car could appear at the last second that I would have to give way to, nothing coming the other way and half a lock on to cross the road and the fcukin eejit overtakes me from behind, 11 TS 714 black Avensis, you sir or madam are a lucky person to be still in one piece.

It's worse it's getting with every passing day.

They often get bad press here but I saw a driver this morning in a grey Audi clean a cyclist out of it at a traffic lights where the cyclist had the right of way. Of course Mr Audi drove off then too :no:

Seeing something like that would unnerve you :sweat:

in a 10 mile stretch last night no less that 3 drivers didnt dim their lights. there was a glorious full moon to my rear
and they were driving towards it, was wondering was the moon to blame ?

also passed a speed van at about 6/7kmh over the limit, so fingers crossed

They often get bad press here but I saw a driver this morning in a grey Audi clean a cyclist out of it at a traffic lights where the cyclist had the right of way. Of course Mr Audi drove off then too :no:

Seeing something like that would unnerve you :sweat:

There are too many people getting ideas from these videos. I was coming out of athlone last wednesday night at 9pm in a good line of traffic. I passed out a slower car when it was safe to do so and a few hundred meters on, the audi that was behind me passed out the same car on a turn causing oncoming traffic to have to go into the hard shoulder. He was driving on my tail and the car that we had both passed, flashed their lights at him because he was a fcukin idiot to drive like that, especially at night. The lad in the audi started to brake suddenly ahead of the car that he passed out and he continued speeding up and slowing down for a mile or so when he jammed on the brakes to a complete stop and then took off again with tyres burning - I could see it all in my rear view mirror and was glad to be ahead of the liability rather than behind him.

There are too many people getting ideas from these videos. I was coming out of athlone last wednesday night at 9pm in a good line of traffic. I passed out a slower car when it was safe to do so and a few hundred meters on, the audi that was behind me passed out the same car on a turn causing oncoming traffic to have to go into the hard shoulder. He was driving on my tail and the car that we had both passed, flashed their lights at him because he was a fcukin idiot to drive like that, especially at night. The lad in the audi started to brake suddenly ahead of the car that he passed out and he continued speeding up and slowing down for a mile or so when he jammed on the brakes to a complete stop and then took off again with tyres burning - I could see it all in my rear view mirror and was glad to be ahead of the liability rather than behind him.
Hopefully he'll write that car off into a ditch or hedge before he kills someone driving like that. Stupid bast%rd

There are too many people getting ideas online in general.
Transgenders and vegans have multiplied crazy amounts in the last 10 years not a mind before that.
I read somewhere that the percentage of people that get a sex change and want it reversed is astronomical.
Before my time but alot on here did a vegan even exist in the 80s

There are too many people getting ideas online in general.
Transgenders and vegans have multiplied crazy amounts in the last 10 years not a mind before that.
I read somewhere that the percentage of people that get a sex change and want it reversed is astronomical.
Vegans pedal bullsh1t fake stories that impact our farm businesses. But transgender people? They don't impact on me anyway. They are normally people with major issues who believe that they are the wrong sex and living in the wrong gender. I don't have any issue with them. I think many are vulnerable and need our support.

Not sure about vegan but we had vegetarian neighbours 40 odd years ago. They were hippy types at the time. Place I lived at in the late 90's (big house split into flats) the landlords were a pair of lesbians one of which didn't eat meat but did eat the veg and gravy out of a meat stew.

Back