F1

So Hamilton cruised it but some shenanigans on the last few laps for Ferrari, a bit like playing the all blacks, it ain't over 'till it's over.

bottas is coming up strongly now and willl be in the shakeup at the end of the season, looking good for@big vern and his bet

hats off to hamilton and mercedes for giving bottas the place back at the end of the race, didn,t think it would happen to be honest, raikennon is becoming a comedian on the radio with his outbursts and i,m glad they aren,t censoring him

Riccardo got punted out a bit unceremoniously by his team mate on the first lap and Hulkenbergs post race comment to Grosjean was a very crude, iirc something like "suck my balls"

Having just joined up and found you mostly to be a decent group (I just read the Brexit thread :eek3:) and then the Welger vs McHale baler thread and cleaning them.

It got me thinking... aero for balers?

Look at this!
Renault-Formel-1-GP-Malaysia-Sepang-28-September-2017-fotoshowBig-3dcf880d-1121799.jpg

:speechless:

I did a bit of digging and came across a video of what they are trying/achieving in F1 with regards to aerodynamics. Well worth a watch for the armchair enthusiast;

&

How long before we start adding a few winglets to the balers to keep all the dirt out?

(P.S. I should probably mention that the last baler I drove was a John Deere 570)

Having just joined up and found you mostly to be a decent group (I just read the Brexit thread :eek3:) and then the Welger vs McHale baler thread and cleaning them.

Look at this!
Renault-Formel-1-GP-Malaysia-Sepang-28-September-2017-fotoshowBig-3dcf880d-1121799.jpg

I did a bit of digging and came across a video of what they are trying/achieving in F1 with regards to aerodynamics. Well worth a watch for the armchair enthusiast;

&

How long before we start adding a few winglets to the balers to keep all the dirt out?

(P.S. I should probably mention that the last baler I drove was a John Deere 570)
i find that when i drive a baler at 200 mph dirt and dust isn,t a problem:smile:

Look at this!

&

That baler thread is about 5 hours of your life you will never get back and I bet by the time you got to the end of it you were still none the wiser. There is a highly educational thread about wagon versus precision chop silage aswell, well worth the 2 days to read it.

Look at this!

&

Which side are you on then?

Looking like it's Hamiltons title for the taking unless Raikkonen is prepared to punt him off the track into a DNF and give Vettel a chance to catch up on points.

I haven't ripped up me betting slips yet but I don't think the wife will be getting a "dinner out" on me winnings,,
could be all over after tomorrow but you,d never know what can happen , hamilton has had a bit of luck in the last few races but it usually balances out

At least vetted crossedthe line before he had a crash and smashed up his car,,,,,
This made me snigger....

krSckOwI.jpg

All in all a decent enough race, Hamiltom rightly so keeping out of trouble with an off performing car. Loved Alonso's comments about Magnussen.

Last edited:
This made me snigger....

krSckOwI.jpg

All in all a decent enough race, Hamiltom rightly so keeping out of trouble with an off performing car. Loved Alonso's comments about Magnussen.
Arr I was watching then when the caption came up, it actually looks like vettel caused the crash. IMHO

good race but your money is gone @Big Vern , bottas is very disappointing especially in the second half of the season probably the pressure you put him under:cry:

good race but your money is gone @Big Vern , bottas is very disappointing especially in the second half of the season probably the pressure you put him under:cry:

HAHAHAHA yes I'm sure @humungus he was waking up every race day thinking eh up big Vern has bet a few ladies on me I better do we'll,,
I am a bit disappointed though in his performance, genuinely thought he'd do well, too many big dogs in that kennel perhaps

Hamilton wins again then! he couldn't even stand still for a minute on the podium while the anthem was played!..............arrogant beyond!!!!!!!!!
Harsh on verstappen at the end.

Hamilton wins again then! he couldn't even stand still for a minute on the podium while the anthem was played!..............arrogant beyond!!!!!!!!!
Harsh on verstappen at the end.
will verstappen get into trouble for calling the steward an idiot, he,s right but he could be penalised, it seems mika salo is the guilty party and its not the first time he,s done red bull

will verstappen get into trouble for calling the steward an idiot, he,s right but he could be penalised, it seems mika salo is the guilty party and its not the first time he,s done red bull
He most probably will, his heart ruled his mouth there, understandable though!

He most probably will, his heart ruled his mouth there, understandable though!
i always like interviews like that where a lad says what he thinks and none of the pr scripts are trotted out, mark webber wasn,t too bothered when he was reprimanded for saying shit on channel 4 after the race either as if children haven,t heard it before :sleep:

Back