Favourite iPhone apps

whats it do?

I was gona ask you if you used it, if you have an Iphone or Ipad search for 'mobileherd' there is a demo version that will let you play about with the features, but it does the same job as the computer program that they have for the dairy herd management.

I was gona ask you if you used it, if you have an Iphone or Ipad search for 'mobileherd' there is a demo version that will let you play about with the features, but it does the same job as the computer program that they have for the dairy herd management.
still an android hillbilly. so what does it do i only milk record was never offered training for dairy herd management not that i can see the point anyway

still an android hillbilly. so what does it do i only milk record was never offered training for dairy herd management not that i can see the point anyway

You have all the cows on the system, and all milk recording details for each cow are on it, you also add serving date, bull/ai, what bull etc, then due date comes up and days in milk, then the cows longest in milk are at the top all the time so handy for drying off etc.

There is more to it but cant remember all off hand, the app is the same as the version for the computer, just means you have it in your pocket all the time, and if you loose your phone its backed up on the herd management program.

Back