Fertilizer Price Tracker

Well I thought it was to and that they were to look at the tarrifs as well. Maybe Just a rumor was wondering if you guys heard anything. The price it's at, at the moment I can never see it going down more

So what are my fertiliser options:
winter barley, I have been using 10-10-20 but latest soil sample shows I don't need any P.

Spring Barley, again using 10-10-20 but need 4.5 times more K and than P, i.e. 20 units of P and 90 units of K?

winter barley, I have been using 10-10-20 but latest soil sample shows I don't need any P.

Spring Barley, again using 10-10-20 but need 4.5 times more K and than P, i.e. 20 units of P and 90 units of K?

2 bags of potash on your wb.
2 bags of 10.10.20 and a 1.5 potash on your spring barley.
That's going by your test results but I'd be wary of cutting out the P altogether and would usually put out some anyway.

There are a few useful compounds out there like 11.7.23+S. Hoping to use this and CAN next year to avoid an extra pass with 19.0.15.

Most of fertiliser bought for next year as can't see price getting any lower.

CAN 27N + 4%S €205/t
10-7-23 +3%S €310/t

All 500kg bags on pallets

Payment October. Delivery December.
What part of the country are you in?

I think I would always keep going with P just enuf for what the crop requires. It's easy keep it up hard to bloody get it there soh

Most of fertiliser bought for next year as can't see price getting any lower.

CAN 27N + 4%S €205/t
10-7-23 +3%S €310/t

All 500kg bags on pallets

Payment October. Delivery December.
Would you be happy having stuff with sulphur storing that long?
Bought a bit myself today, can, no S tho as I had a bad experience a few years ago.

Would you be happy having stuff with sulphur storing that long?
Bought a bit myself today, can, no S tho as I had a bad experience a few years ago.

December delivery. Wouldn't have thought it would be an issue but could be wrong. What problem did you have?

December delivery. Wouldn't have thought it would be an issue but could be wrong. What problem did you have?
Hard, sulphur or compounds do not store well. You might get new stock in December tho.
I only bought a small bit as there seems to be a bit of panic selling going on, I may be all wrong but I'm going to sit for a bit on more, there is no logical sense to it going up too much. I'm currently spreading can*s on grass that was bought last January for cash up front for the same money you bought your stuff at today, great deal at the time, not so good now tho.

Arent merchants a great crowd, have prices for fertiliser not been spread until next year and cant seem to find time to price this years grain that is sitting in their sheds. you lads are basically watching them having their cake and letting them eat it.

The price of fertiliser is only going to go sidewards, are any of you taking notice of where the price of grains are at. Cereals use the max of fertiliser throughout the world, so if grain prices are low, energy prices reasonable, I bet that fertiliser wont pay to carry.

True bit I have no intention of have fert sitting in my yard next week till Jan. Forward bought delivery after xmas paid on delivery. Demand in Jan will rise the price then

Can you get a deal of order now at today's price, deliver January and pay January?
Ya that's how we have done it before. You can pay before hand but we usually pay on or just after delivery. Now there are 5 of us ordering together with a order of over 365 ton

Back