Fertilizer Price Tracker

C.A.N @ £215
Sulfan @£212
8-24-24 @ £326

Sterling prices, full 28t load delivered and payment 30days.

Can anyone tell me the difference in price usually between ASN and CAN? Havnt bought ASN in a good number of years but might suit my S requirements this year. Would €2 a unit of S sound right?

Can anyone tell me the difference in price usually between ASN and CAN? Havnt bought ASN in a good number of years but might suit my S requirements this year. Would €2 a unit of S sound right?
Seems to be about the run of it at the moment.

https://www.independent.ie/business...d-add-35m-to-government-coffers-36631435.html While this is only a proposal I am struggling to make sense of some of the facts raised for example the issues of it being difficult to implement because the majority of farmers aren't vat registered but if they were they would be reclaiming the vat so it wouldn't create the revenue gains suggested, also suggesting it would reduce fertilizer usage I mean it's not like we use it for the fun of it.

Anyone got a price on 0:7:30 or Urea recently, that’s what’s been advised to put on the maize ground so I’ll have to get some Monday.

Anyone got a price on 0:7:30 or Urea recently, that’s what’s been advised to put on the maize ground so I’ll have to get some Monday.
How much N p and K do you plan on putting out, there may be some value in a compound such as 15-3-20 or 16-4-20 or the likes that may work out better and spread it in the 1 go that way

Those figures less the slurry? Cattle or pig
No that’s the bag requirement after the slurry, it’s pig slurry I was ploughing it down straight behind them we got stopped with rain on Thursday but hoping to finish it tomorrow and there’s a possibility of setting it Monday evening.

140N 28P 120k and 4000G of slurry is what I’ve been told to go for
have you been getting the fert advice of a merchant or where. units per acre quoted? 140N along with organic N in slurry is way way too high. it wont ripen until christmas. k reccommdation is overboard aswell. I would be adding so magnesium fert for maize, along with sulphur.

That’s what Gordon Shine recommended putting on it anyway, first year growing it, my only experience with maize is blowing it up the chute so I’m open to all suggestions

What are you p and K indexes and how many thousand gallons per acre of piggy did you plough down and you can work back from there then

No that’s the bag requirement after the slurry, it’s pig slurry I was ploughing it down straight behind them we got stopped with rain on Thursday but hoping to finish it tomorrow and there’s a possibility of setting it Monday evening.
Be careful with spreading slurry, ploughing it down and sowning all in quick succession could lead to swamping the seed. The lads in Johnstown castle done it and ended up with a very poor crop

Back