Few pictures of stuff

Few more pics, PowersCourt waterfall here
DSC_0324_zps5kubt8no.jpg
DSC_0328_zpsvvyv3vr4.jpg

DSC_0327_zpsthhcdwng.jpg

I saw a signpost that said SallyGap which I assume is all this? Lovely spot and fantastic views for anyone interested
DSC_0338_zpstjlyhl1j.jpg

DSC_0339_zpsbfgljmzg.jpg

DSC_0340_zpsnx25jmai.jpg

Guinness Lake
DSC_0341_zpscwsvw2ln.jpg

Bit of this yesterday
DSC_0357_zpsltdkt3nh.jpg

What make and size of combine there dp? looks a lot smaller than the modern Big Quare Wan.....:smile:

Right after much ado with feckin photobucket I've gotten a few piccies to upload
I had some help at the ploughing. Made a huge difference getting through work
DSC_0375_zpsjskepvm8.jpg

This little fella popped out for a look
DSC_0377_zpssvgcxxzs.jpg

DSC_0378_zpsb6ulmnri.jpg

Here's how a 2.5m drill becomes a 3m
DSC_0379_zpsefjivtra.jpg

DSC_0380_zpsihtee5wq.jpg

DSC_0366_zpsfd6n7o4p.jpg

I've yet to suss this rds business out
DSC_0365_zpsrfivupdd.jpg

Lovely looking sprayer there DP, what tractor is it going on for spraying the crops?

The KV and Rabe are matching up very well there :Thumbp2:

Thanks Nash. Am depending on ground conditions next spring I might use the Valtra but once the crops get up a bit I'll use the Landini. Probably be a bit light but it should manage it. Yeah I was surprised how well the 2 ploughs matched but surprisingly the KV brought up stones. I'd reckon the points must dig deeper as the plough depth was the same on both ploughs.

Reactions: Jap
Thanks Nash. Am depending on ground conditions next spring I might use the Valtra but once the crops get up a bit I'll use the Landini. Probably be a bit light but it should manage it. Yeah I was surprised how well the 2 ploughs matched but surprisingly the KV brought up stones. I'd reckon the points must dig deeper as the plough depth was the same on both ploughs.

I wouldn't be one bit of afraid of the Landini, there's a bigger (or as big) Berthoud used around here on a 2wd 885XL and it goes fine once you are sensible with slopes.

Right after much ado with feckin photobucket I've gotten a few piccies to upload
I had some help at the ploughing. Made a huge difference getting through work
DSC_0375_zpsjskepvm8.jpg

This little fella popped out for a look
DSC_0377_zpssvgcxxzs.jpg

DSC_0378_zpsb6ulmnri.jpg

Here's how a 2.5m drill becomes a 3m
DSC_0379_zpsefjivtra.jpg

DSC_0380_zpsihtee5wq.jpg

DSC_0366_zpsfd6n7o4p.jpg

I've yet to suss this rds business out
DSC_0365_zpsrfivupdd.jpg
I was the same with the rds, googled the model number of it & was able to download a user manual, very usefull.

Cliffs of Moher part II
DSC_0397_zpsjtl6xbl8.jpg

DSC_0398_zpsvkzharh7.jpg

I was trying to get a picture to show the height of the cliff's but the photo doesn't do it any justice at all
DSC_0402_zpsvswjpgbp.jpg

DSC_0396_zps6lnojaxe.jpg

We were able to climb down along the green bit you can see in this pic to get to the sea. It's not for the faint hearted or after a large meal. We didn't climb down the cliff face now. The path follows along the cliff edge and kind of goes around and down to the green area in the bottom of this pic. I recommend it to anyone into walking and sight seeing.
DSC_0393_zpsysbaajn0.jpg

DSC_0391_zpsir7ul3ut.jpg

Naw, tis a mouse alright.

How do you know ? Did he tell you? He is hanging around persistently , you must be feeding him well.

Are you on the lookout to buy a ranch over in Co Clare , what with the number of times you have visited the Cliffs this year ?

I know you are very fond of cattle from that part of the world.

Back