Few pictures of stuff

eeabf.jpg[/IMG]Doesn't stick out to bad.
[MENTION=2656]jd-baz[/MENTION]
This was Eddie's old bus
DSC_0162_zps52a15ddb.jpg

the hairy lad from ballybrittas had mentioned he had an american machine alright,i must of took him up wrong i presumed he also had a pick up.

You want me to die of old age before I get to the field Nash?:D:D
Mind boggling top speed of 12mph:thumbdown:. I've only cut a little bit yet just to check it would actually work so fingers crossed that when I show it a big field it won't have a stroke:thumbup:.

Are ya not already there DP :D:D

At least yours has a cab :D

All joking aside, it has cleaned up very well since you bought it :thumbup:

Thanks Nash, lot of work went into that bus. I have a few pics of it in pieces
This is the grain pan from it, the front of it was rotten so new panels were made and gas welded in
DSC_0142_zps0dadfbdb.jpg
DSC_0149_zps449d57cd.jpg
DSC_0146_zps31e8782a.jpg
DSC_0145_zpsc8b1fce4.jpg
Hopefully I'll NEVER have to do that again. Getting the grain pan back in was a nightmare made worse by a bad back at the time.

Most pumps kick out at 100L now.
iirc the little tab you click in to hold the nozzle on is illegal now.

dp, why did you braze in the units rather than mig them.
maybe you dont have a mig just.

nice bit of tedious work there.

whats the story with the back hi?

I don't have a mig tinny and I tried with the arc welder but it was burning holes.
No story with the back, just gave it a bit of a jar working on this combine. Grand now.

the hairy lad from ballybrittas had mentioned he had an american machine alright,i must of took him up wrong i presumed he also had a pick up.

keith fenlon???? he had an American pickup he sold de v8 engine from for a tractor the pick up is still in my mates.

keith fenlon???? he had an American pickup he sold de v8 engine from for a tractor the pick up is still in my mates.

yea thats him,myself and john went to colege with him,im still very good freinds with him.how you know him?

yea thats him,myself and john went to colege with him,im still very good freinds with him.how you know him?

You beat me to it Barry, was gonna ask the same question:thumbup:.

he had over ten cars in my mates at one stage storing them there s12 silvias starions old rare rwd mitsibishis etc. still one or two there now including that pick up, mad man to go on the beer with to:thumbup:

he had over ten cars in my mates at one stage storing them there s12 silvias starions old rare rwd mitsibishis etc. still one or two there now including that pick up, mad man to go on the beer with to:thumbup:

That alberts place?yea gas man alright.has some of the rareist jap classics between ireland and d uk.
Some rare machines.

That alberts place?yea gas man alright.has some of the rareist jap classics between ireland and d uk.
Some rare machines.

No Fint conroys. Hard to know where he finds some of them. He has a skyline I'd give my left arm for.

The start of a good night
DSC_0184_zps805ec857.jpg

DSC_0185_zps1d8f2d49.jpg

Still hungry [MENTION=1411]nashmach[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2656]jd-baz[/MENTION]
DSC_0186_zpscd885b6d.jpg

well ya fu*ke* ya,and ya didnt even give myself and nash any warning..... sunday night and all.
anyway whats that plough i spot in the corner?

Thats a Rabe plough Barry. Good plough, better then the KV imo but savage expensive to dress up. Lot heavier to carry as well. We'll have to organize a weekend somewhere and go on a good booze up, I suppose we could call it the f4f christmas party?. Members only. Might even get [MENTION=1411]nashmach[/MENTION] pissed haha.

Thats a Rabe plough Barry. Good plough, better then the KV imo but savage expensive to dress up. Lot heavier to carry as well. We'll have to organize a weekend somewhere and go on a good booze up, I suppose we could call it the f4f christmas party?. Members only. Might even get [MENTION=1411]nashmach[/MENTION] pissed haha.

I'd say you have a better chance of seeing a pig fly than nash on the sauce :D

Sorry DP been busy tonight!

I'm very disappointed, my invitation must have gotten lost in the post:p:p

Candor has tried already to get me sozzled on Lucozade but failed :p

Sure you would need a taxi anyway!

Was that after another feed of square bales :D:D:D

Ah but where candor failed I won't. It's just a case of finding something that you like the taste of with alcohol in it. No square bales, thats later on today haha. Not to bad, only 1500 of them.

Ah but where candor failed I won't. It's just a case of finding something that you like the taste of with alcohol in it. No square bales, thats later on today haha. Not to bad, only 1500 of them.

Another excuse for a p!ss up and a barbecue:D

Another excuse for a p!ss up and a barbecue:D

Tbh it's nearly got to the stage where an excuse isn't needed anymore. as long as it's a Saturday. I'm allowed the odd write off of a Sunday:D:D:D:D
Are you looking for a reason to get p!sed?:D 1500 odd of them?

Tbh it's nearly got to the stage where an excuse isn't needed anymore. as long as it's a Saturday. I'm allowed the odd write off of a Sunday:D:D:D:D
Are you looking for a reason to get p!sed?:D 1500 odd of them?

No, I have stubbles to grub tomorrow, then sow, then flat roll, then draw 3 acres of silage bales.

I have two busy days ahead.

And then rewire a 3000 dash :rolleyes:

Back