Flu like symptoms

Blue Power

So these are my symptoms as of yesterday

Yesterday morning got a mild headache and minor digestive upset. Went away after 6 hours.

Today have a runny nose and a dry cough but the cough is not continuous.

I am isolated away from the family in my room at the moment. I thought it might be a good idea to collect a bit of data on symptoms. I will update tomorrow.

So these are my symptoms as of yesterday

Yesterday morning got a mild headache and minor digestive upset. Went away after 6 hours.

Today have a runny nose and a dry cough but the cough is not continuous.

I am isolated away from the family in my room at the moment. I thought it might be a good idea to collect a bit of data on symptoms. I will update tomorrow.
Ring your GP. They will go through the symptoms and decide if you should be tested.

Sorry to like it:no:. Talking to my sis-in-law who is a Dr in Denmark, said infection rates there could be 10x. as they stopped testing for awhile and just treated all sick people as if they had it. they are back testing now

Last edited:
Ring your GP. They will go through the symptoms and decide if you should be tested.
I was talking to gp yesterday just really to mention about the digestive upset and headache and it might help with their data on symptoms. He said there not the symptoms but more fever dry cough. Well I have the dry cough today. I read that a lot of those testing positive have mentioned digestive upsets.

I have never had a dry cough before but believe me you will know a dry cough when you have it.

I think she is right. They done continuous testing in a town in northern Italy and they found 50% of the positives had no symptoms.
sorry I updated my above message to say she is in Denmark, to conserve man power they stopped testing, and treated everyone with the symptoms, as live cases

Have you taken your temperature yet, the guy on the cruise ship video said if his went over 37.5 C or higher then get in touch with GP.

Checked it with that thermometer you aim at the forehead. Don't trust them would prefer the old fashion under the tongue. Anyway it's 36.6. Seems fine. I wouldn't be too bothered only for this dry cough. I don't think I should be bothering about the test because there are more vulnerable people that need it. Would be nice to know all the same.

Checked it with that thermometer you aim at the forehead. Don't trust them would prefer the old fashion under the tongue. Anyway it's 36.6. Seems fine. I wouldn't be too bothered only for this dry cough. I don't think I should be bothering about the test because there are more vulnerable people that need it. Would be nice to know all the same.

Firstly look after yourself.

It is very important for you to get tested if your GP thinks It's the virus for the sake of your family and those you have been in contact with.

Temperature is still normal. Slight cough all the time but in general feel fine. It's hard to know I suppose this is where having enough testing available would help a lot. Besides I'm kind of enjoying the room service with tv included. Might stay here for another day or two. What I picked from the menu today. I wonder what's on the menu tomorrow? Better not push my luck.

Attachments

• 20200324_133959_001.jpg
    20200324_133959_001.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 119
Temperature is still normal. Slight cough all the time but in general feel fine. It's hard to know I suppose this is where having enough testing available would help a lot. Besides I'm kind of enjoying the room service with tv included. Might stay here for another day or two. What I picked from the menu today. I wonder what's on the menu tomorrow? Better not push my luck.
Ya better hope she doesn't know who blue power is lad. Get better soon lad

Back