Ford/New Holland

It's not collectable at those hours though? + Tyres for a tractor that will soon be 15?
I kno its not collectible but little hours could make a big difference in the price. Seen some tm155 with twice as much hrs priced at 50k but whether they sell at that i dont kno

I kno its not collectible but little hours could make a big difference in the price. Seen some tm155 with twice as much hrs priced at 50k but whether they sell at that i dont kno
The lwb TMs wouldn't have the same following, a lot of the early ones had reliability issues. The late updated 'yellow sticker' ones were good tractors though but carried a bad name and were often great value second hand. Best one condition wise I have seen in a long time in the ad above

The lwb TMs wouldn't have the same following, a lot of the early ones had reliability issues. The late updated 'yellow sticker' ones were good tractors though but carried a bad name and were often great value second hand. Best one condition wise I have seen in a long time in the ad above
they werent known for carrying the bullet proof mantle their little siblings had alright. just thinking about it, maybe €35k incl. vat wud be pushing it, not +vat.

get both tractors for a demo and make up your mind then, i,d say neither the deere 155 or the new holland would be boss of what you,re wanting them for

Quick question for the nh people run all deeres here at moment no experience oh nh but local nh dealer is offering a good deal.on one beating jd by serious money . Needs to drive fusion 3 ,5f reversible etc . Sale man swears a t7175 suits us ideal but not sure it's only 140?? And then a boost to 175 ??. We have no fault with deere at all only price .I would be thinking of a 6155m in a jd is the t7175 up to it

If your a Deere man stay clear of the nh- having been a nh owner for many many years they lack serious quality and comforts compared to other brands like Deere and Massey- nh dealers try to sell tractors that are cheap but not the same spec or hp in. Particular- a nh is generally 30-40 hp lower than what the model says- a jd 210 or Massey 7722 would be a huge big tractor compared to a nh t7210

Quick question for the nh people run all deeres here at moment no experience oh nh but local nh dealer is offering a good deal.on one beating jd by serious money . Needs to drive fusion 3 ,5f reversible etc . Sale man swears a t7175 suits us ideal but not sure it's only 140?? And then a boost to 175 ??. We have no fault with deere at all only price .I would be thinking of a 6155m in a jd is the t7175 up to it
I stand to be corrected but I think the t6.175 is a 4 cyl tractor youd have to be looking at the t6.180 for a six cylinder as in a closer like for like with the JD 155, I think @FIAT 450 has just bought the case equivalent of that tractor and might have some insight.

The dealer is wanting to sell him a T7.175 which is a six-cylinder and rated at 155hp then boosting to 175hp.

Last edited:
I stand to be corrected but I think the t6.175 is a 4 cyl tractor youd have to be looking at the t6.180 for a six cylinder as in a closer like for like with the JD 155, I think @FIAT 450 has just bought the case equivalent of that tractor and might have some insight.
If your a Deere man stay clear of the nh- having been a nh owner for many many years they lack serious quality and comforts compared to other brands like Deere and Massey- nh dealers try to sell tractors that are cheap but not the same spec or hp in. Particular- a nh is generally 30-40 hp lower than what the model says- a jd 210 or Massey 7722 would be a huge big tractor compared to a nh t7210
Yea have noticed that model number is power after boost think myself that the 175 is too small a 210 might be worth s look would love a 6155r but don't won't too stretch that far

Yea have noticed that model number is power after boost think myself that the 175 is too small a 210 might be worth s look would love a 6155r but don't won't too stretch that far
have u looked at the red counterparts? would they be priced similarly to nh or what?

Says the man with a new holland user name
He also has a JD 6930 which he says pulls better than the 6155R!, I might have a New Holland but that wouldn't stop me buying a JD, just passing on what he said, it's hard to compare these tractors based on what's written on paper!, the tractor I have will do the small bit of part time farming I have to do for a very long time but if I ever did change I wouldn't have a problem with a JD !

He also has a JD 6930 which he says pulls better than the 6155R!, I might have a New Holland but that wouldn't stop me buying a JD, just passing on what he said, it's hard to compare these tractors based on what's written on paper!, the tractor I have will do the small bit of part time farming I have to do for a very long time but if I ever did change I wouldn't have a problem with a JD !

I was only slagging- I put in a smiling face but it didn’t show

Back