Ford/New Holland

:deyective::speechless:

https://machinerysales.cheffins.co....talog/704/lot/332393/?url=/m/search/?key=tw35

756216_8.jpg

It's been reduced by 2k In The last day but even Still :scratchhead::undecided::undecided:

https://www.donedeal.ie/tractors-for-sale/ford-8210-series-1/23180031

ZTYwNTM3M2Y3YmExOTk4NGU4YWUzNDFhMzBjNzNlM2OHTpl-Yd2BI5A7iJFttijraHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b18xMzQwNTU2MjZ8fHwxMjAweDEyMDB8fHx8fHx8fA==.jpeg

TBF that's a tidy example, you fellas like them across the water, used to be my chariot when harvesting spuds when we grew acres n acres of em, we'd have 5-6 TAILERS on long hauls, no one else would drive the 82' not modern enough, no aircon, and a crash box n no brakes,
I'd have to say you had to stroke the gears a bit, and could get a trifle warm but at least it never got stuck !! Said 82 is now in retirement,

TBF that's a tidy example, you fellas like them across the water, used to be my chariot when harvesting spuds when we grew acres n acres of em, we'd have 5-6 TAILERS on long hauls, no one else would drive the 82' not modern enough, no aircon, and a crash box n no brakes,
I'd have to say you had to stroke the gears a bit, and could get a trifle warm but at least it never got stuck !! Said 82 is now in retirement,
20 years ago I bought a MF4270 and use to draw out beet beside an Armer Tiger 3 row elevator machine, for a friend, with a nice light Marston 16', he use to run a Series 1 8210 and a Dallas??? wooden single axle 14'. The 8210 was great at making noise and smoke, but so slow and awkward, it wasn't bad to pull, but the 4270 would run rings around it. The 8210 was on Barum tyres, the worst tyres I ever saw in reverse.
In 2001 the autumn was very wet and the beet pulling very difficult, my friend was pulling the Armer with a 8340, we could only go halfway down the field before hitting bad springs and then back out. On one run after dark he went too far and the 8340 just disappeared, I was fully loaded with a little over 10ton. I started to reverse back out under a bit of pressure, then pressure suddenly increased massively, I thought I was going as well so floored it, the bloody 8210 was right behind me and I was pushing it back as well as both trailers. :blushing:

Last edited:
be surprised , know of a 5/6000 hour tm135 and Not a mark on any of the paint. All like new, if there kept inside it makes a big difference

Keeping machinery inside from the rain and also the sun keeps the paint work in great condition. I also try to avoid using a power washer on tractors because i think it chips at the paint. I use a lorry brush, its a bit more work alright.

Back