Ford/New Holland

Strange configuration...

Square rims did not come till later with the 10 series....
Also I thought the first of ford 7600 4 wheel drives were called "7600 four" and had that as a decal on the side... there did around here anyway..

Having said it's a continental jobbie...so there are often little differences...

I'm more wondering what that front axle is in the first place :scratchhead:

The owner butchered two front grilles for it too, a 1000 and 600 series one.

Also never saw a 600 series with trailer brakes.

The 7600 Four, that you mention @Ptk44 were County conversions, this doesn't seem to be one of those.

Trailer brakes were an option,saw a valve on eBay once upon a time, think it sandwiches under the spool valve

Trailer brakes were an option,saw a valve on eBay once upon a time, think it sandwiches under the spool valve

That was user operated though wasn't it rather than linked to the brake pedals?

It was available on the early three cylinder 10 series too.

One for Johnboy. Up two hours and over 1200 views already!

https://www.donedeal.ie/tractors-for-sale/ford-7810/17012851

NjVmYmVlMTZlZDk0ZTQwY2I3OTA1YTgzY2U1NzQ4ZTE-Zrx8yYkMfH9jQK3IpvNEaHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b184NjM0MDQ4NXx8fDYwMHg2MDB8fHx8fHx8fA==.jpeg

She is neither here nor there imo. Not bad/cheap enough to fire a full restoration at her, and not good enough not to.
You could spend the same on her again and she would still be a high hour non original example.

She is neither here nor there imo. Not bad/cheap enough to fire a full restoration at her, and not good enough not to.
You could spend the same on her again and she would still be a high hour non original example.

My thoughts exactly,still if it was 10k you wouldn't say no to it!

That has to be one of the very early 40 series, how much would you give for a low houred 85 hp 4wd from 2016 with basic spec just for interest sake I suppose a present day Landini/ McCormick for instance.

Being a K reg it should be an early one alright. No button on the shuttle for example but it should also be black under the door rather than blue :Whistle2:

The T4.95 at 35.5k and only 350hrs here might be a fairer comparison if the loader would offset depreciation :confused3:

https://www.slemishtractors.com/new-holland-1

Being a K reg it should be an early one alright. No button on the shuttle for example but it should also be black under the door rather than blue :Whistle2:

The T4.95 at 35.5k and only 350hrs here might be a fairer comparison if the loader would offset depreciation :confused3:

https://www.slemishtractors.com/new-holland-1
I was looking at the roof, the first ones had the black bit lining up with the top of the door frame, later ones were all white, even the SL's were dry clutch/ non DP.

Are you sure about the black under the door, as I thought that was a later development?

You are absolutely right :blushing:

I was thinking about this again , I wonder is this the same tractor that was sold from a farm sale in Norfolk (?) A few years back and was featured in Classic Tractor at the time.:scratchhead: one for @Rorsday

Back