Ford/New Holland

Discussion in 'Machinery Matters' started by Admin, Jan 22, 2011.

1. guest.

guest. Banned

it was and he has no interest in driving now!

2. john 1594

john 1594 Well-Known Member

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

take them blinkers off

v belts are stone age technology compared to the poly v multi rib belts everyone else uses anyway

i wouldnt drive for you if a valtra was the best peice of shite you had to offer, id rather walk behind a horse, it would be a smoother ride!

3. guest.

guest. Banned

The best worker and driver to employ is a lad from a town with kids.he will be on time ,want no time off,give no guff and break very little.and will tell ya straight away incase it does more damage,unlike a farmers son who will try stay going and hope someone else will use it next and get the blame!

4. guest.

guest. Banned

have yet to see any other sort of belts than v belts on a daisy roller yet!

5. guest

guest Banned

You needn't worry your cv would be too backward and small to get a job here :tt2::tt2::tt2::thumbup2: it's obvious you are not capable of working modern tractors.

6. john 1594

put me on something decent and il do a days work with it. Your welcome to the poxy things

funny that back in 2008 i had one of the very first 30 series deeres with the new command center, and i ended up showing the boss how to use it!

Calling a valtra modern is like calling a tescos burgers 100% beef, we all know its a load of balls :whistle:

7. slurryboy

slurryboy Well-Known Member

like a tractor shouldn't need a new gearbox with less than 4000hrs? :whistle::fighting:

8. guest

guest Banned

Yes or a new head gasket.:thumbup2:

9. jd-baz

jd-baz Well-Known Member

what belts are on yours john? "my 14" "my 15" "my this is better than this and better than that"

didnt realise ye were that backward over there,first of the 30 series deeres were launched in very early 07....

10. nashmach

nashmach Well-Known Member

Ye must have some money to spend so Smasher:rolleyes:

Remind me never to buy anything after ye lads.....

11. Jay Dee

Jay Dee Well-Known Member

Yeah, mate of mine & Ivan Megaw got the first 2 in N.I., mate got his on valentines day 07.

12. john 1594

first one i set eyes on was in early 08, it came as a replacement for the 6910 they had, was a hire tractor at the time, i got it with about 250 hours on, ran if for drilling and spud planting season putting another 1000 on it, it wasnt much trouble for an early model either!

13. guest.

guest. Banned

we do spend it,the first tractor bought around here was a 135 and its in a shed sore from work not our pride and joy!

None of our tractors are pretty because we work them to there death and that's well known and end up in the breakers or exported,so what?

We were trying to remember the other night if the 110/90 has 20or 30,000hrs on it,its a 92 reg.so what it still feeds cattle

14. john 1594

well i did manage to fix one thing on the valtra, the fact it hasnt got any sort of cruise control, just a springy foot pedal and a pathetic excuse for a hand throttle

This is the new "infinetely variable" foot throttle, simply move weight to adjust max travel of pedal :D

works a treat on the sprayer, running her in 1000 pto with tractor running at 1100-1200 revs, least it cuts down on the cab vibrations :whistle:

Attached Files:

15. nashmach

Still no excuse to go breaking stuff just because the driver doesn't like it like you originally said.

16. nashmach

17. the spud life

the spud life Well-Known Member

You are what I would call a complete arseholer of a young lad in a machinery yard I'm not one to complain about machinery unless it'll get worse
    And cost money. But I bet your the very one that complains if the radios
    Broke. I'd
    Love to pull your radio out and pull the plug on your air seat compressor and see how long it would be before you go squealing like a little bitch to the boss man.

18. guest.

guest. Banned

no point i having radios in our yoke ,ya wont here them everything is missing a window or 2.as for air seats they work better with a block of timber in them around here,two broke in the mx in 3years and its not getting another one.

i am the boss!

19. nick

nick Well-Known Member

Do ya find it hard to get good drivers

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

20. nashmach

Find it hard to get any would be more like it...

21. guest.

guest. Banned

They only do it to themselves! No one touches my tractor!

22. john 1594

Dont sound like there a lot to touch with all the bits missing off of it :whistle:

23. the spud life

the spud life Well-Known Member

And do ya know why the air seats break because some arseholer of a young lad thinks he's driving a Honda civic with the air seat down as low as it will go reclined back resulting in the airbag bursting. It's been said on this fourum before and ill say it again smasher by name and smasher by nature . Honestly keep the opinions to yourself as its a complete and arsehole of an opinion . I wouldn't let you in to a fore court to look at a machine let alone drive one.

24. podge

podge Well-Known Member

in fairness now i dont know what kind of a operation smasher runs or what kind of plant but i know one company here in ireland and all there plant is dogged for 3 years or 6000 hours and sold on when i say dogged its worked to its full capabilites. some of the stories i heard about this company would shock people here.
    volvo claimed any new piece of plant wanting testing in europe send it to this company as they found all the faults very quickly.
    company is based in limerick

25. Larry David

Larry David Very Senior Member

You haven't fifty posts yet and you're attacking other members? He is entitled to his opinion, it's harmless and spices the forum up a bit.