Ford/New Holland

I think the Major would be ideal for diesel power for when he buys a straw chopper :Thumbp2::Whistle2:

I thought the TW was more interesting to be honest as not often you'd see one converted.
true, but it is just a direct replacement. nothing was shoehorned in so to speak. the TW models mightn't have as big a following among stock farmers but couldn't be beat for reliability in tillage. I know a man who bought an 8730 and couldn't keep it going with gearbox electrical trouble. Only shortcoming in the TW was the slow top speed.

For the 7810 fans but I'd be expecting to buy 2 of them for the price there.....
https://www.donedeal.ie/tractors-for-sale/ford-7810/17518864

YWVlNjlmOTFiYjA4NjYzY2VkM2Y0NjZhMDg4MjNmM2JIxKNPGvUMF_ieMPcqvp7PaHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b185MTAyNTQ5MXx8fDYwMHg2MDB8fHx8fHx8fA==.jpeg

24k hes looking and he only puts up one photo. Lads advertising on DD are in lala land recently
I'd be going for the ts115 at that money. at least it wouldn't go porous 2 weeks after buying it when the wonderweld wears off like what happened me.

I'd be going for the ts115 at that money. at least it wouldn't go porous 2 weeks after buying it when the wonderweld wears off like what happened me.
To be fair, I dont think the 7810's fared out too bad on the porous front.
As Nash says, that one on DD is twice what it should be.
It always surprises me how the 4 cylinder 10's are holding there value so well, what with the engine issues along with rust.

To be fair, I dont think the 7810's fared out too bad on the porous front.
As Nash says, that one on DD is twice what it should be.
It always surprises me how the 4 cylinder 10's are holding there value so well, what with the engine issues along with rust.

Maybe it's just me, I think they are slipping in value lately again in particular 2wds.

I've never seen a 4wd carraro axle with a crash box before. it would be a bulletproof setup though. it actually looks like someone bought a 2wd ap cab tractor and a 4wd super q tractor and combined them. edit on closer inspection it's not carraro, possibly zf.

Given it's age it's definitely a ZF front axle.

Nice tractor, you don't see too many Generation III 7610s with AP cabs!

What model is the Tanco loader, I know it's a T Series going off the picture there!

Cleaning the tractors as going to the ford gathering that the south east 6 cylinder tractor club are running, its on sat the 30th in Murphy's of glenmore! In aid of embrace farm. So come along if your near by!

Cleaning the tractors as going to the ford gathering that the south east 6 cylinder tractor club are running, its on sat the 30th in Murphy's of glenmore! In aid of embrace farm. So come along if your near by!
Looking well there @cormywormy , just thinking aren't the likes of this event on Saturday and the likes very poorly advertised, there was a similar event in Lismore today that I only became aware of this evening, I think @Blackwater boy was drooling over a few big Deere's there.

Looking well there @cormywormy , just thinking aren't the likes of this event on Saturday and the likes very poorly advertised, there was a similar event in Lismore today that I only became aware of this evening, I think @Blackwater boy was drooling over a few big Deere's there.
Drooling would be an understatement. It was a tractor run in aid of a young local girl who is unwell, it was mentioned in the farmers journal last week, Agri land had a piece on it earlier in the week and there was a post put up in the "what's on" thread here so unfortunately there was no more they could do really, never saw a tractor run as big. It took near 2 hours to get all the tractors on the road

Drooling would be an understatement. It was a tractor run in aid of a young local girl who is unwell, it was mentioned in the farmers journal last week, Agri land had a piece on it earlier in the week and there was a post put up in the "what's on" thread here so unfortunately there was no more they could do really, never saw a tractor run as big. It took near 2 hours to get all the tractors on the road
I've given up on the IFJ for the most part, only get it occasionally and haven't been paying much heed to Agriland running through Christmas, those fund raisers should be given a banner headline for free, FCI seem to be getting a hell of a lot of airtime on Agriland and I doubt they are paying too much for it.

I think there mainly advertised on facebook , as the main print media after that would be the ifj and the likes of a few tractor magazines. After that it's word of mouth . But I do agree , not like Kevin's road run where a lot turned up there was a road run at home last week. For a good cause word of mouth and the odd thing on Facebook and only 16 tractors turned up.

Back