Ford/New Holland

Sorry lads, it's a 2wd. Big omission there!

I had in my mind 4k as it's an early one. And taking into account 4600's are not moving much at 4k (There's a few on DD at that for a while).

I think it's for sale for less.

(I'm not buying it!! Before anyone asks)

@cormywormy ....

https://www.donedeal.ie/otherfarmmachinery-for-sale/farm-clearance/18068880

NzFjZWZkNzE3NzYzOWM1NGZhZGNjNWQwMjczNjA5OGKbxec6q3RwA9H8-9EN27qCaHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b185NTQ0Mzc4OHx8fDYwMHg2MDB8fHx8fHx8fA==.jpeg

While I would probably see the DC box as a plus, I'd imagine a lot would see it as a disadvantage compared to RC.

Have you been happy with it overall? How does it compare to the Deere?
Yeah veey happy with it fuel consumption was absolutely crazy but it was belting out black smoke.
I closed it down a bit and id say the amount of power its down is harmless.
Its doing around the same hours at the same job as the john deere for a tank its tank would be slightly bigger alright.
Its needed a few bits of work nothing serious. I would say the massey is the dearest to maintain out of the lot of them.
Its funny the 3 of them have similar hours but they never seem to give similar problems.
Every yoke seems to have its weak points and strong points.
Id like to try the likes of a 2005-2006 fendt 716 or 718.
Id have no problem buying another tm

Does any1 know where a front linkage and extra spool valves could be sourced for a 40 series? And how much of a job is it to fit both cheers

Back