Ford/New Holland

@cormywormy you know you want to..

https://www.donedeal.ie/tractors-for-sale/1993-ford-8730-for-breaking/18836737

MmY5Y2FiNDkxZTI5NmZhZWJmZWZiM2U0MWQwYzYzZWTn5LUb6Jgc9F32EmjkE0KRaHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b18xMDE2ODM4NDl8fHw2MDB4NjAwfHx8fHx8fHw=.jpeg

What’s wrong with it? 5k hours is all and it’s fit for parts is a bit odd

Cause he has her advertised a while for 14k, with no doors . Doors will cost around a 1000 straight of at least for the pair.

She be worth no more than 8/9 at a push I’d say as is. He wants to much for it, so guess he thinking he will break it and make the 14k, which won’t happen. Said he was offered 5 for the engine which is mad as you would buy a fully recon one like new for 5.

And he didnt take it? :Whistle2:
Its very easy for some lad to ring and say 'would you take €5000 for the engine', while having no notion of actually paying that or anything near it.

Exactly ! And I’d be sure he didn’t get offered 5. I’d say I could have offered 250 for the headlights and he would have said oh il talk later . To see would the next man offer 300. That drives me mad

Them lads scraping the odd yoke here and there are a disaster anyway.
They reckon you have to get it off them.
I rang a lad about bits for a mower before.
Not the guy in limerick.
I knew by the way he said hello it was a wasted call.
If your fully committed to going to scrap a yoke scrap it box the bits

Query on 40 Series hour clock. have two later model NH 7840's, one with mechanical clock and one with digital. the digital one seems to be clocking more hours than it should be. Anyone experience of this?

Query on 40 Series hour clock. have two later model NH 7840's, one with mechanical clock and one with digital. the digital one seems to be clocking more hours than it should be. Anyone experience of this?
Buy a Fendt or John Deere @ 10000 hours they have only 6000 done but you still think you should change.

all tractors with digital clocks put up the hrs quicker even though their doing the same amount as the cable driven clock, about 25% more in my experience

Well I've parted with mine but at the money he is looking for He will never have to wipe a tear from his eye as she driver down the lane cause she will be with him a long time

I wonder is it the results from the Cable auction the other week thats sending these boys haywire? Second hand tractors are getting more expensive across the board. Days of finding a cheap yoke lying in the back of a shed seem to be gone...

Well I've parted with mine but at the money he is looking for He will never have to wipe a tear from his eye as she driver down the lane cause she will be with him a long time

I know it's probably too expensive but wouldn't the loader add 2.5k and any very clean 7810 would be up on 11k now I would have said??

A 7810 wouldn't be renowned for being a great loader tractor!

I know it's probably too expensive but wouldn't the loader add 2.5k and any very clean 7810 would be up on 11k now I would have said??

A 7810 wouldn't be renowned for being a great loader tractor!
Ya the 6 cylinders make it a long tractor for a loader esp around a yard, gears wise wouldn't be the best either and for €17500 I think better value could be got elsewhere

Back