Ford/New Holland

Unless it was abused to death it shouldn't need that money spent at 7500 hrs

That's more like a spend after twice the hours I would have thought.

I agree with Mike though it's better than a scruffy one at 14/15k.

Even at that you are talking the bones of 20k if you wanted a loader too.

And which is the more sought after one and least likely to go wrong?

Have one of each here for over 10 years. wouldn't fault either. SLE is easier on the driver (less clutching). Manual SL DP probably able to take more abuse.
I know a fella who has 2 SLE models and wouldn't touch a DP, he reckons they are more troublesome. A lot depends on driver i think, especially with sle.

had a quick look at the front sus on the tm. on our tm we have a some form of a brace bolted onto the front of the tractor and leads all the way back to the cab. the previous owner had a front linkage which he took off before sending the tractor to us (my dad and him agreed that he can take the fl). and i presume that this brace was for extra support for the fl. but when i looked more closely a ram from the axle to the chassis is right up against the brace. i'm wondering if that could be one of the reasons the front sus is not working. i'd say the accumulator and control valve (i think it is) would have to be checked as well

Big money, especially for a 2600

https://www.donedeal.ie/tractors-for-sale/ford-2600/20784623

ZmFjY2YwYTE1YmRmNTNiMmMzMDYwNDRlMWMyNmI2NDiyYt1LtXkFKhu19go5puJ1aHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b18xMTYyNjc5NzN8fHw2MDB4NjAwfHx8fHx8fHw=.jpeg

For sure. And wouldn't mind having one myself but not at that money.
Everything he has is always at the top end of the price range but he seems to shift them all. In fairness the figure without the vat would seem more realistic to me too. You would buy 2 high houred similar tractors for the same money nearly. Each to their own I suppose

Get her clocked :Thumbp2:
Be the first man to ring up looking for the genuine hours put on a tractor :laugh: Someone told me before there was a way of getting up the exact hours on a NH dash even if an ecu or whatever was changed, may have been at the end of a counter, I can’t rightly remember :drunk:

Be the first man to ring up looking for the genuine hours put on a tractor :laugh: Someone told me before there was a way of getting up the exact hours on a NH dash even if an ecu or whatever was changed, may have been at the end of a counter, I can’t rightly remember :drunk:
put another 3000hrs on her. that will get you to 5000hrs then lol

Back