Ford/New Holland

A Ford suffering an identity crisis....:laugh:

https://www.donedeal.ie/tractors-for-sale/ford-5610/21225418

OWUyNzNiNWZmYTA2YzU3NDA5YTk5MTVlOTgzOTUwM2S1_C7NAF4k7tDQsks-Usu5aHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b18xMTk3NzM1MjJ8fHw2MDB4NjAwfHx8fHx8fHw=.jpeg

I think it would look better with a black chassis but I like the rest of it. But the Blue Power package looks way smarter

This looks very reasonable to me with that engine, unless it's a Rubic cube version
https://www.donedeal.ie/tractors-for-sale/ford-7610/20943262

M2NiMDRhNTE4YzA4MDc3NGJmMjczOGM5MjZkNTJiMzZyHXPIOUsjiOMRw2-sPR1MaHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b18xMTc1NTQwNjV8fHw2MDB4NjAwfHx8fHx8fHw=.jpeg

What was the original rubic shift pattern?

1st column change I drove ,I took it upon myself to nip down the road to my grandads,I'd never been in one and turned onto the main road and couldn't find 3rd and 4th gear,wouldn't have been so bad but I was 12 at the time,must have been 20 cars behind before I turned off the road.:blushing:

1st column change I drove ,I took it upon myself to nip down the road to my grandads,I'd never been in one and turned onto the main road and couldn't find 3rd and 4th gear,wouldn't have been so bad but I was 12 at the time,must have been 20 cars behind before I turned off the road.:blushing:
I dont think anyone could fathom it whereas the H pattern was plain as day.

Never drove one to be honest but it was kind of like you had to push it up, then press down then push up for 1st. Instead of the last push up, push down for 2nd.

And instead of the first push up, push down for third and fourth.

If you get me :blushing:

I can't find any diagram online.:blushing::blushing:

Sorry Nash I'm totally lost here, drove a normal H pattern 7610 no bother. But that sounds v complicated.

I drove a rubicon 6610 of me neighbours for a few hours. it didnt take long to figure out the gears, maybe an hour or so. I dont get why everyone gives out about them, theyre not that hard to use. I forget how they worked so dont ask.

Back