Ford/New Holland

Another nicely restored 5000. 12k gbp

https://www.donedeal.ie/tractors-for-sale/ford-5000/21404456

M2YwYjI0M2RhNjIwYTk5YTJlMzFmMjAyMGFhZTdmMTd-OV9S3OZnf1B9lPE7woHDaHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b18xMjExMTY4MzF8fHw2MDB4NjAwfHx8fHx8fHw=.jpeg

Is it normal for them to show tenths of hours? My 40 series didn't. Didn't think a ''special'' would have a digital dash either?

Is it normal for them to show tenths of hours? My 40 series didn't. Didn't think a ''special'' would have a digital dash either?
if the special didnt have the digital dash, before now, might explain the tenths of hours. and yes those dashes did show tenths of hours until it reached the 1000hr mark

20190325_215040.jpg
New addition to the fleet. It is a 1990 7610 Series 3. 4700 hours on the clock, which seems borne out by the Goodyear tyres on the back and tidy over all condition. One owner and never painted, not even the wheels, etc.

I need a lh door though, the frame is there, but glass and trim gone.

Well lads. The transmission light was staying on all the time yesterday in the ts115. Used to flash periodically or sometimes stay on for a minute but it's not going off at all now. Noticed while I got out to close a gate too that the hydraulics seemed to start pumping by themselves, like you'd push one of the spools with nothing plugged into them but stopped after I played around with the loader. Never seen it to do it before. Anyone any idea what's going on with it? Everything is working fine outside of that but don't want to cause any damage to the pump or transmission. Got a full service 50 hours ago, every filter and every drop of oil changed.20190329_184753.jpg

I had to replace the oil pressure sensor which fixed the light flicker, mines a dual power one so different pump I guess, as in it's pumping all the time, we had no other sign just the light on. Was told by the dealer that sensor failure is very common.

Well lads. The transmission light was staying on all the time yesterday in the ts115. Used to flash periodically or sometimes stay on for a minute but it's not going off at all now. Noticed while I got out to close a gate too that the hydraulics seemed to start pumping by themselves, like you'd push one of the spools with nothing plugged into them but stopped after I played around with the loader. Never seen it to do it before. Anyone any idea what's going on with it? Everything is working fine outside of that but don't want to cause any damage to the pump or transmission. Got a full service 50 hours ago, every filter and every drop of oil changed.View attachment 64379
CCLS pumps can do that, flick a spool and it usually stops it, I've had that issue with one of mine, dealer says it wont do any harm and the fix is a new pump which is crazy money, it can be annoying though. try a new sensor for the pressure light to rule out anything else.

https://www.donedeal.ie/tractors-for-sale/ford-7840-sle/21458970
i wish i had the money in the piggy bank for it. wish there was photos of in the cab to find out if it had all of the draft controls and the digital dash and at least it aint ruined in terms of the paint work. often i see lads with white cabs and they paint the roof blue and the chassis, axle, back end and hubs grey and putting on nh decals saying it is a late 7840 yet the mudguards, mirrors and sometimes the way they use the wrong font for decals on the model number gives what they are saying away

i wish i had the money in the piggy bank for it. wish there was photos of in the cab to find out if it had all of the draft controls and the digital dash and at least it aint ruined in terms of the paint work. often i see lads with white cabs and they paint the roof blue and the chassis, axle, back end and hubs grey and putting on nh decals saying it is a late 7840 yet the mudguards, mirrors and sometimes the way they use the wrong font for decals on the model number gives what they are saying away

My neighbour would buy white tops and paint them blue:unsure:

He once painted a 1690 red and black then changed the decals to 1694,he also painted post vans yellow and sold them as one owner.:lol:

My neighbour would buy white tops and paint them blue:unsure:

He once painted a 1690 red and black then changed the decals to 1694,he also painted post vans yellow and sold them as one owner.:lol:
why? i dont get those ppl. what i dont get is they try and say its a 96-98 7840 but its the mudguards and the botch decals that give it away. neighbour of ours done it as well and he is claiming its a late one but we can tell it aint

Think that one would be right all the same. The reg is 95 and that front axle came in with the first blue roofs,didnt it? Don't think the blue paint is the right shade though......:whistle:

Think that one would be right all the same. The reg is 95 and that front axle came in with the first blue roofs,didnt it? Don't think the blue paint is the right shade though......:whistle:
Genuine 95 blue roof tractor, mirrors on the doors and steel mudguards.

It’s been up for a while on done deal so for whatever reason it’s not moved fast to date.

Back