Ford/New Holland

Pfffttttt.

A handy months wages for you Nash.

Weren't you you only telling us how valuable you were to your company ?:rolleyes2::Whistle2:

I'm going to splash out....
NGE2M2YwYTY3MDE3Nzk2ZTM5MmZhMGMyMWQzMDNlOTFr-svCPdTGzDk3nWqPCyukaHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b18xMjY1MDE4MDh8fHw2MDB4NjAwfHx8fHx8fHw=.jpeg

https://www.donedeal.ie/tractors-for-sale/ford-8210-series-3/22148736

That's Beukevelds yard I'm nearly sure.

Tbf no tm is safe from you odd fault code. But yeah didnt notice that. Thinking fan speed control be a serious 1

An import with a 40k registration on a C plate, looks clean, good condition rims help make a tractor.

Im using a t6030 stacking bales here and these buttons have my heart broke when squeezing a bale d loader tips back at times mid squeeze. Any1 have a fix for this. Its never been great since new and it doesnt get a lot of use
C53BD518-3924-48EE-BC89-58F3D428EAB8.jpeg

Im using a t6030 stacking bales here and these buttons have my heart broke when squeezing a bale d loader tips back at times mid squeeze. Any1 have a fix for this. Its never been great since new and it doesnt get a lot of use
View attachment 67093
Pull the top off, then carefully pop the button apart, there’s 2 little locking taps, one on each side of the switch body. be careful as there’s 2 little springs a a small plate in it, clean up the plate with some contact cleaner and maybe a small rub of emery paper if really bad, check the 2 contact plates inside the back of the switch too. Stick it all back together and hopefully that’ll do it.

If not pull up the rubber boot on the lever and make sure the wire hasn’t got chawed where it comes out of the bar and down through the pivots.

I’ve to pull the switch apart once or twice a year on ours and I’ve had to replace the wire last year.

Back