Ford/New Holland

You'd wonder what some owners would be at :cry::cry:

https://www.donedeal.ie/tractors-for-sale/ford-new-holland-5030/22374215

MTc2ODQ0YzhjYjVkMGE3ZDhjM2NkYmJjM2RiOTVmYTfS0ib4dpMrRm3yaq5qjOB9aHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b18xMjgxNTAyMjd8fHw2MDB4NjAwfHx8fHx8fHw=.jpeg

4610 but with a four cylinder engine from a 5610.

Those two have the Synchro Shuttle gearbox which Kubota were involved with.
A neighbour bought a brand new one in 94 or 95. It was the first new tractor bought for a long time around here. He now has a 6.180

wondering, what is the difference between electroshift and electro command? on paper they seem to be the same. 16x16, 4 ranges and 4 gears per range. what is it the electro command offers compared to electroshift?

wondering, what is the difference between electroshift and electro command? on paper they seem to be the same. 16x16, 4 ranges and 4 gears per range. what is it the electro command offers compared to electroshift?

I think the electro command has the shift button on the consol as well as the stick ??

I think the electro command has the shift button on the consol as well as the stick ??
dont think so. drove a t6 the other day. older t6.175. had electroshift and had the clutch button on the stick and in front of the screen for showing the gears. could it be that the electro command is a much smoother transmission compared to electroshift. only difference i see on the newer t6 models is that electro command has the joystick and electroshift has the buttons down on the console

Last edited:
dont think so. drove a t6 the other day. older t6.175. had electroshift and had the clutch button on the stick and in front of the screen for showing the gears. could it be that the electro command is a much smoother transmission compared to electroshift

Mmm dunno then our old 6080 was electro shift and the new 6.180 is electro command, I can see much of a difference, although I'm not keen on having to change the gear lever , an auto command box be better but hey I don't write the cheques

Mmm dunno then our old 6080 was electro shift and the new 6.180 is electro command, I can see much of a difference, although I'm not keen on having to change the gear lever , an auto command box be better but hey I don't write the cheques
just wondering for curiosity sake. i see a few t6 on done deal and to me it seemed odd that nh have electroshift and electro command yet they are seem so similar to make me question why they have either or in the first place. and tbf after driving that t6 for a few miles and a t7 for a few days (ohh i've been spoiled alright), naturally been having notions

Father in law had one on a loader,4wd with a tb turbo,they filled the back tyres with water after they fecked the epicyclics in the front axle.

It looked similar to the one above when they were done with it.:ohmy:

Some people shouldn’t be allowed anything mechanical :2guns:

90hp or so through a 4000 back end :sweat:

A customer of mine has a 05/06 TM 120 classic and he's going changing it for a new New Holland sales man is pushing him towards a T5 120. I'm thinking a T6 155 or a 165 might be a better replacement even it's a 4 cyclinder. What is the replacement for a TM 120?

A customer of mine has a 05/06 TM 120 classic and he's going changing it for a new New Holland sales man is pushing him towards a T5 120. I'm thinking a T6 155 or a 165 might be a better replacement even it's a 4 cyclinder. What is the replacement for a TM 120?
As u said t6.155 or 165 be much better. T5 be lacking in weight in comparison to a tm. But i would push him toward a t6.180 down to the fact of it being a 6 cylinder. Even if he would go for a smaller t6, he's dropping from a 6 cylinder to a 4 cylinder. One thing i will say that i read on agriland a few months ago, NH launched at one of those european ag shows a t6.160 with 6 cylinder so i would tell your customer about that

As u said t6.155 or 165 be much better. T5 be lacking in weight in comparison to a tm. But i would push him toward a t6.180 down to the fact of it being a 6 cylinder. Even if he would go for a smaller t6, he's dropping from a 6 cylinder to a 4 cylinder. One thing i will say that i read on agriland a few months ago, NH launched at one of those european ag shows a t6.160 with 6 cylinder so i would tell your customer about that

T6.160 delux

https://agriculture.newholland.com/...ducts/agricultural-tractors/t6-tier-4b/models

What tyre combinations are lads running on 40 series with 24 fronts and 38 rears. Iv got 540 65 r38 on and iv been offered 480 65 r24s for d front will they keep d 4wd ratio good?

Back