Fusion baler mchale

you wont unless you wait for 1 of the bales to wrap which then defeats the object of a combi
but we draw bales back to the yard on a trailer. we have a double bale spike so technically speaking, it would save us a bit more time on drawing the bales. either way, its nearly pointless for us to buy a combi

Last edited:
Could be the accumulators . If you crack the pipe goin to the rams is there much pressure on them

Last edited:
Our baler man has bough a new Fusion that can put plastic rather than net.
Now for it he wants an extra £1 per bale.
So £5/bale as opposed £4 (lets say)
We supply wrap. £55 a role
If we put plastic instead of net.
And 4 rather than 6 layers of wrap.
Is it any more expensive??

Can't get my head round it!

Our baler man has bough a new Fusion that can put plastic rather than net.
Now for it he wants an extra £1 per bale.
So £5/bale as opposed £4 (lets say)
We supply wrap. £55 a role
If we put plastic instead of net.
And 4 rather than 6 layers of wrap.
Is it any more expensive??

Can't get my head round it!

At 4 layers a roll will do about 30 bales so costs 1.83 a bale to wrap
At 6 layers a roll will do about 20 bales so costs 2.75 a bale to wrap

4 layers of wrap and using plastic rather than net will be 8 pence dearer a bale than 6 layers of wrap and using net

I got mine all done with plastic and 4 layers this year. I done a mixture of both 4 and 6 layers last year. The jury is still out on the 4 layers, I wasn't around when most of them were opened so can't say if they were good or bad,if there is any bad spots this winter I will be going back to net and 6 layers.

I suppose the main benefit is when opening them

:scratchhead: am I a bit slow or what is the idea of stretching it or is it a,time series with slow shuttering on the camera /Photoshop :rolleyes2:
Considering everything else in the photo is fine I think it’s just an awful attempt to make a tandem axle fusion

:scratchhead: am I a bit slow or what is the idea of stretching it or is it a,time series with slow shuttering on the camera /Photoshop :rolleyes2:

Considering everything else in the photo is fine I think it’s just an awful attempt to make a tandem axle fusion
Borrowed it off Facebook. Pic title was continuous (nonstop) fusion. But reality is I’d say photoshop....

Back