GAA 2017

Everyone thinks Davy is great,

At first

By which time, we might have won the first All Ireland in 20+ years.... (Nashmach awakes from his dreams....)

Know what you are saying, by then the County Board will be laughing to the bank and maybe the standard of the game may have improved.

ridiculous decision to ban david forde for 2 matches, davy fitz had no business being on the pitch in the first place and any mentor or supporter that goes onto the pitch should get a kick in the a##e from the nearest player:no:

Any truth in the rumour Davy Fitz had a set of voodoo dolls made resembling the Tipp team and was messing with them yesterday..:scratchhead:

Stopped for chips on the way home, a great game, Christ I was nearly shouting for cork myself by the finish, tipp were flat as a pancake

Day for the underdog too it seems, didn't see or hear the match but 55 scores in less than 80 minutes is phenomenal.

Well done to Carlow too for putting Wexford footballers back in their box. Reading the local papers this week, you'd think Wexford only had to show up.

13000 in portlaoise for dublin versus carlow, the leinster council wouldn,t allow it in carlow as it was too small they said but it holds 16000:no: who said the gaa isn,t about money. on the game itself bernard brogan has played with dublin for 11 years and he has only played 51 minutes of championship football outside of croke park and he scored his first championship point outside of croke park on saturday evening

13000 in portlaoise for dublin versus carlow, the leinster council wouldn,t allow it in carlow as it was too small they said but it holds 16000:no: who said the gaa isn,t about money. on the game itself bernard brogan has played with dublin for 11 years and he has only played 51 minutes of championship football outside of croke park and he scored his first championship point outside of croke park on saturday evening

What about the Connelly incident :scratchhead:

Getting to Portlaoise is relatively simple, you just make your way to Newland's Cross and keep going straight. Carlow involves a lot of complicated directions and would result in Dubs becoming stranded in all sorts of rural locations with no 4G signal to get them back on track. The country cousins would think it was an invasion and hide in their haysheds. Anarchy would be just around the corner. They should just leave them in Croke Park, it's within walking distance of The Hogan Stand and Quinn's and McGrath's and Gill's and The Big Tree. The country cousins also get a day out in the big smoke where they get the chance to gaze in amazement at the buses with another bus on top and the other wonders of modern civilisation.

I thought they weren't playing it in Carlow due to Safety concerns.

We'd want to be careful saying too much on venues, doesn't Nolan park hold more than Wexford park either yet next weekends match is in Wexford.

I've been told tickets are very scarce!

Getting to Portlaoise is relatively simple, you just make your way to Newland's Cross and keep going straight. Carlow involves a lot of complicated directions and would result in Dubs becoming stranded in all sorts of rural locations with no 4G signal to get them back on track. The country cousins would think it was an invasion and hide in their haysheds. Anarchy would be just around the corner. They should just leave them in Croke Park, it's within walking distance of The Hogan Stand and Quinn's and McGrath's and Gill's and The Big Tree. The country cousins also get a day out in the big smoke where they get the chance to gaze in amazement at the buses with another bus on top and the other wonders of modern civilisation.
we get to give the poor ould dubs a tenner to " mind" our car while we,re in the match, if they have to go to cork will someone mind the train while they,re at the match

I thought they weren't playing it in Carlow due to Safety concerns.

We'd want to be careful saying too much on venues, doesn't Nolan park hold more than Wexford park either yet next weekends match is in Wexford.

I've been told tickets are very scarce!
there will be plenty of tickets nash, the ones queing at 6 in the morning haven,t been at a match since 96 and probably won,t be seen again for another 20 yrs

A great win for Wexford.
What about Galway and Mayo today?
Galway deserved the win I thought, Mayo have had some greats chances over the years, there was a time when I'd say every neutral supporter was shouting for them, they just can't seem to get there, when is this curse to be lifted?

A great win for Wexford.
What about Galway and Mayo today?
Galway deserved the win I thought, Mayo have had some greats chances over the years, there was a time when I'd say every neutral supporter was shouting for them, they just can't seem to get there, when is this curse to be lifted?

There's a lot of hoarse people in Wexford since the match :lol:

Galway deserved it for sure I thought. I could be way wrong but wasn't the curse to remain until the last person on the last winning team passes away :sad2:

Back