Google chrome

Treemover

i have a small cheap laptop,(Packard bell ENME69bmp ) but recently the screen started to flick; being touch screen I thought this was the issue.
Holding your finger on the cursor pad would stop the flicking; but I just noticed it only did it when on the internet.

So my wife suggesting uninstalling google chrome, and using windows.
No flickering. None!

Reinstalled google chrome and gremlins back!

My daughter has the same laptop and it flickers on Firefox!?

I'm not tech savy! Anyone able to shed some light?

It's worth updating the display drivers and the trackpad drivers (go to packard bell website and get the latest drivers) to see if that would solve the issue.

i have a small cheap laptop,(Packard bell ENME69bmp ) but recently the screen started to flick; being touch screen I thought this was the issue.
Holding your finger on the cursor pad would stop the flicking; but I just noticed it only did it when on the internet.

So my wife suggesting uninstalling google chrome, and using windows.
No flickering. None!

Reinstalled google chrome and gremlins back!

My daughter has the same laptop and it flickers on Firefox!?

I'm not tech savy! Anyone able to shed some light?
firefox is known for its memory leaks. it can really bring a system to a crawl.

For some reason I can get nothing on Internet Explorer tonight, Google chrome working the finest, anyone else notice this or is it just my 'puter @candor

Nah, internet explorer has been Shiite for years..
I know it's been shite but I have never seen it like this, use Google as a home page on IE but it won't load the page or any of the sites in the favourites list.

I know it's been shite but I have never seen it like this, use Google as a home page on IE but it won't load the page or any of the sites in the favourites list.

Anything change recently? Updates etc?

Anything change recently? Updates etc?
No recent changes, just says IE is not responding, it's on a notebook that I use in the evenings, I'll go to the office laptop in the morning and compare if the problem is still there.

No recent changes, just says IE is not responding, it's on a notebook that I use in the evenings, I'll go to the office laptop in the morning and compare if the problem is still there.
Not a bother on it today, dunno what was up with it last night.:scratchhead:

Back