Hilux 2016

vanderbadger

wondering what she is worth. 162 New model. 2.4 with genuine Toyota fibreglass lid and load liner. No VAT unfortunately. 25000kms

Attachments

• IMG_2765.JPG
    IMG_2765.JPG
    310.4 KB · Views: 149
wondering what she is worth. 162 New model. 2.4 with genuine Toyota fibreglass lid and load liner. No VAT unfortunately. 25000kms

If it's an irish model then it was €41,000 minimum on the road new without the fibreglass lid and load liner. So probably €42500 in total.

What's she worth now? Anything North of €35k. I'd say you might not pick her up for €37k or even €38k.

A saving could probably be made if you brought one from the uk. I don't know how much though.

If it's an irish model then it was €41,000 minimum on the road new without the fibreglass lid and load liner. So probably €42500 in total.

What's she worth now? Anything North of €35k. I'd say you might not pick her up for €37k or even €38k.

A saving could probably be made if you brought one from the uk. I don't know how much though.

its my own, bought as demo with 400 kms on her, was thinking of selling maybe but hard to know what price to look for, main stealers really try to hammer you

Why sell so soon? Do you not like her?

2 owners will be reflected in the price.

its a good machine in fairness, tows very well and on good roads its the finest but i do miss the landcruiser, just not the same comfort and I travel bad roads everyday, hard to know what to go for if i sell

Back