Wanted Hitch for welger towing inline wrapper

I think you will be left behind with your welger .At least 3 new fusions3's as well as couple of fusion 2's have arrived locally this year and they are all flat to the mat .I have never seen a welger and inline wrapper working but surely if a bale does not tranfer properly it would cause alot more downtime then getting blocked .If you get blocked with fusion all you do is drop the floor and the blockage will be pulled in .There is a welger combi baler on the market if you are that set against fusion but i think adding a inline wrapper to your own baler will only give you more problems then it will solve

I think you will be left behind with your welger .At least 3 new fusions3's as well as couple of fusion 2's have arrived locally this year and they are all flat to the mat .I have never seen a welger and inline wrapper working but surely if a bale does not tranfer properly it would cause alot more downtime then getting blocked .If you get blocked with fusion all you do is drop the floor and the blockage will be pulled in .There is a welger combi baler on the market if you are that set against fusion but i think adding a inline wrapper to your own baler will only give you more problems then it will solve
I rarely see lads dropping the floor in fusions but I do often see them pulling grass out of the pickup I know 3 lads with them 2 bought them this year and are at there limit to make 300 bales a day.
The other lad is selling his and buying a different combi.
There was a thread here lately about a 2900 rake there was a common denominator in that thread everyone saying that the row was too big was using a fusion.
I've baled 17 bales to the acre crops in 30 ft rows this year even tho the man raking up was wrong !!!

Maybe, maybe not, not wanting to start another Welger/ McHale row or anything but I've had a welger in-line combi for 7 or 8 years now and I've no wish to have a fusion, there's no doubt a fusion is good at what it does, but there is also drawbacks, overall width seems wide for narrow lanes if you have any to get down that is. I was rowing up for one a while back in very dry and dusty conditions and the amount of dust on the plastic while it was getting wrapped seemed bad, perhaps it doesn't cause a problem with the wrap sticking, just a observation that's all!
Going back to the op he will have a combi for a fraction of the price and still have the baler he prefers,he can also wrap for other balers if needed. As for bale transfer problems it very rarely goes wrong, a camera on the baler is vital of course, once you can see the bale is in the right place flick the switch to start the wrapper and the rest is done for you.

Sorry to pop up on an old thread but I'm looking for a hitch for a mchale baler too if anyone knows of one?
Failing that if someone has measurements or a picture I can stick my phone number up. Cheers

Sorry to pop up on an old thread but I'm looking for a hitch for a mchale baler too if anyone knows of one?
Failing that if someone has measurements or a picture I can stick my phone number up. Cheers
Got a couple of welger's with hitches if you want pics and a few measurements??

Got a couple of welger's with hitches if you want pics and a few measurements??

That would be magic, yes please win Sorry I'm so late replying. Been offline due to family accident this while. Pressure was on.

Not sure where you’re based but Kill agri definitely had one on a baler that was traded in at the end of last summer

Not sure if the baler or hitch are still there or not but worth giving a call I’d say

Great, thanks Tipp_man and ithastopay, will explore those two avenues tomorrow. Im based in Tipperary myself. With a bit of luck one or both of those options might have what I'm looking for

Back