Hurricane Ophelia

A lot of those forecasters online are all agreeing that this storm will be very serious. I taught it was on over reaction over the past few days but Id it continues in our direction as strong as it is this could be a monster, once in a lifetime they are saying.

A lot of those forecasters online are all agreeing that this storm will be very serious. I taught it was on over reaction over the past few days but Id it continues in our direction as strong as it is this could be a monster, once in a lifetime they are saying.

I'd be more worried if it changes track, it would be nothing for one of these to move by 50km and that's quite a distance relative to the country the width of Ireland.

I don't think we will be shifting anymore tanks on Monday.
Better make sure the one we have a secured.

Looks like it has shifted a bit during the night.

Wouldn't be surprised if the red warning is extended to Waterford, Wexford, Tipp and Kilkenny.

Looks like it has shifted a bit during the night.

Wouldn't be surprised if the red warning is extended to Waterford, Wexford, Tipp and Kilkenny.

You could be correct there Nash. Either which way, we are in for a rough day tomorrow.

An underground bunker would be the job.

Hopefully , it won't be as bas as they are making out.
The media have a lot worse at sensationalist 'reports on any event.

An underground bunker would be the job.

Hopefully , it won't be as bas as they are making out.
The media have a lot worse at sensationalist 'reports on any event.
Underground bunkers are overrated, my sister worked for one of Trump's main backers, he has an underground bunker. During the last big storm to hit the east coast of the USA it flooded and had to be abandoned. Underground bunkers are not really the way to go if you are looking for hurricane protection.

Underground bunkers are overrated, my sister worked for one of Trump's main backers, he has an underground bunker. During the last big storm to hit the east coast of the USA it flooded and had to be abandoned. Underground bunkers are not really the way to go if you are looking for hurricane protection.

Didn’t work out too well for Hitler either. Sorry.

I have an underground Bunker . When I had to put a floor in the cellar I put in T Beams and concrete on top . Unless my enemies have a Baghdad bunker Buster left over I should be pretty safe . All I need to do is think up a chat up line that would persuade the most beautiful women in Tinryland to accompany me to safety .

I don't know what all the fuss is about, yr.no are giving a moderate breeze and a few squibs of showers. It's the first time in about 3 months that nobody has said the weather is going to take up next week so I'm expecting an Indian summer, I've spent the weekend clearing tinned porter out of the fridge to make room for a few bottles of cider.

Back