IBR in Enfield

It sucks , heard about this before it broke as we have a few bulls in there at various stages of the program .Fingers crossed there wont be any more infected but im not hopeful. Had 7 calves in for testing a few years back that went down with IBR too .

Are you dairy or beef Liamo? any of your bulls make it?

What it shows is how rampant IBR is, the level of bio security there and still it got it.

Im dairy, from what i can gather bio security may not be all it should .

Yes a couple have made it to active service . The best of which could be one of the next to go positive

Hopefully he won’t. Why do we have different rules here regarding IBR, isn’t Shottle positive and can be sold in UK, US, Aus etc.

Are you going to plug your bulls, maybe I have used them?

Hopefully he won’t. Why do we have different rules here regarding IBR, isn’t Shottle positive and can be sold in UK, US, Aus etc.

Are you going to plug your bulls, maybe I have used them?

Sorry missed this , if you look at the ICBF website search the bulls for b@llybride . BZR is prob the best one .

Sorry missed this , if you look at the ICBF website search the bulls for b@llybride . BZR is prob the best one .

Believe it or not, I got 10 unit last year by my ABS man, 6 stuck, expecting the first one anytime now.

Have you seen his heifers yet, I put him on really framey, good type, high yielders to protect him on milk and type

Back