I'm Looking For...

Still on the look out for an artic trailer curtain sider or flat for conversion preferable lookong for one on 19.5 super singles .

Back on the market for a tub diet feeder, 12 cube ish, budget 10 plus vat or 13 incl or thereabouts. Left with no choice but to get one due to multiple things to feed this winter to get us through it

Does he do 2nd hand also? I had my eye on 2, 1 in the uk and 1 not far away and both were sold very quickly, there seems to be a good few with the same dilemma I have

Does he do 2nd hand also? I had my eye on 2, 1 in the uk and 1 not far away and both were sold very quickly, there seems to be a good few with the same dilemma I have

He does, yes. It's mainly new ones but he does have the odd trade in or reconditioned one. I know some lads who bought off him that way.

A very off the wall suggestion, but would a paddle mixer be an alternative either to see how you get on and feed the silage separately. It may be too much messing I admit.

He does, yes. It's mainly new ones but he does have the odd trade in or reconditioned one. I know some lads who bought off him that way.

A very off the wall suggestion, but would a paddle mixer be an alternative either to see how you get on and feed the silage separately. It may be too much messing I admit.
Yes too much Messing, I’m all bale silage, I’m trying to feed silage, straw, maize, beet and ration to autumn calvers and straw, silage and ration to dry cows. I’ve managed for years without 1 but now that beet and straw are into the equation I’ve no choice. It will add work but should have a lot more control over things. I’ll try him so thanks.

Thanks, looks in my range alright. No not troughs just straight feed rails.
If you look at Strautmann.
Avoid one with the cross conveyor that can go up and down as well as side to side.
New belts are a big price.
Have wound up converting ours to a quarry belt. Can't lift up and down any more but not bothered about that.

Would 90 hp drive any decent size of a tub? Have a Keenan 100 that's better days and thinking of a change.

I'm looking for a tap too turn off rain
I`m looking for one to turn it on . Has rained feck all here since the "heatwave" fecked off . Little to no grass growth around here ,

Is the 2 speed gearbox a must?
If on a smaller tractor yes . The hardest part of driving a tub is restarting the bloody thing if you have to turn it off when full. Drive any distance before feeding out restarting them can prove a challenge on smaller tractor`s the 2 speed gearbox is then a must .

I`m looking for one to turn it on . Has rained feck all here since the "heatwave" fecked off . Little to no grass growth around here ,

If on a smaller tractor yes . The hardest part of driving a tub is restarting the bloody thing if you have to turn it off when full. Drive any distance before feeding out restarting them can prove a challenge on smaller tractor`s the 2 speed gearbox is then a must .
When you say small what HP are you referring to?

Back