I'm Looking For...

Looking for a fresh round bale wrapper, side load not front/orbital type.

Needs to have electronic controls and can be at least upgraded to remote control.

Most things considered.

Where would a man buy a loy? Is there anyone making them or would a used one be the only option? (Not planning on competing, just a notion)

Loy-en.svg.png

File:Loy-en.svg

Anyone know of a set of 580/70/38's and 480/70/28's wheels to fit a JD6920 or Valmet etc (8 stud 275mm rear and 10 stud 330mm front) or 20.8's and 16.9's.
TIA.

Would anyone have or know where I might get side boards/guards for a Kuhn power harrow. I have a hr300 with none on it .I think the newer ones should fit or could be easily made fit.

I can put you in contact with 2 or 3 local county loy diggers if you want,they will point you where to go if you like?

Cheers, I got in touch with the loy association and they have given me 1 or 2 good leads. Will see how it goes from here.

Cheers Nash. Be worth a look.
It's an old harrow tho so something off a scrap one might be more cost friendly. Surely somebody around scrapping them?

There's a man in Wexford who used to break a few that I know of but can't remember his surname. Some of the yellow bellies might know who I mean. :blushing:

Back