I'm Looking For...

im looking for a sprayer without the booms thats in usable condition as a tank. not over worried about a pump. 1500lts+ mounted or else larger trailed

I'm looking for a front grille surround for a massey 4365. Also need to replace a leaky air pipe that goes from the compressor to the air bag on the seat. Any recommendations or links appreciated! Thanks in advance.

im looking for a sprayer without the booms thats in usable condition as a tank. not over worried about a pump. 1500lts+ mounted or else larger trailed

I’ve 2 x 800 litre mounted econ tanks and a 1000litre off an agribuggy,was a time when I collected sprayers.:no:

@lough I think was looking for one of these
https://www.donedeal.ie/tractors-for-sale/shankey-cab/20964420

MTZiN2RlMzQzNGU3Njc1MGZmZWM4MTYwNzRmMDY5Ymal6skM5jiJJrMmBDTBd3f6aHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b18xMjI0NTc4MDd8fHw2MDB4NjAwfHx8fHx8fHw=.jpeg

Nice job @Arthur, I am just at the prep stage, I have made further enquiries since your tip about the IP rating. Apparently the IP 44 is acceptable for residential but not Agri. I am moving a meter from a house which is close to falling down so going to chance the pillar box. Farmyard is 75m away from box so hoping they won't have any issue with it.
They insist on the hockey stick entering the LHS as I can see on yours.

Nice job @Arthur, I am just at the prep stage, I have made further enquiries since your tip about the IP rating. Apparently the IP 44 is acceptable for residential but not Agri. I am moving a meter from a house which is close to falling down so going to chance the pillar box. Farmyard is 75m away from box so hoping they won't have any issue with it.
They insist on the hockey stick entering the LHS as I can see on yours.
As you ca n see I only heàrd about the hockey stick entering on the left when the sparkie arrived so it had to take an angle, doubt the cattle will notice.

Only issue with the hockey stick is there made to be placed inside the cavity wall of a house . They become brittle over time from the sun light . You can actually use black pipe once over ground like that (well we have with out issue ) As long as its red pipe thats buried underground .
As you ca n see I only heàrd about the hockey stick entering on the left when the sparkie arrived so it had to take an angle, doubt the cattle will notice.

Neighbour is looking for a nice single rotor rake, something to row up 20ft.

Condition more important than brand or age.

Budget around 3k, haven’t seen much on my travels

Neighbour is looking for a nice single rotor rake, something to row up 20ft.

Condition more important than brand or age.

Budget around 3k, haven’t seen much on my travels

Seen a couple on the Facebook ad pages lately. Also have a look at Pecks. Away at the moment so will have a proper look next week

Evening all. My first post so apologies if I mess up.... Recently sold our 390t and looking for a replacement now, so I'm calling on ye knowledgeable bunch for good solid recommendations. Looking for 80-90hp, compact size, 2 or 4wd, and would prefer a 40k box, some sort of gear box suiting loader work in a tight yard... Personally I would prefer buy a clean tractor and then fit the loader after, that way I know the steering/axle/ clutch/torque wont be wrecked?
Reading a lot on here I found out the case 844, 856, massey 3075, ford 6640 would be decent machines...
Anyone care to chime in and guide me... and maybe suggest where to find a clean model of the above?

Evening all. My first post so apologies if I mess up.... Recently sold our 390t and looking for a replacement now, so I'm calling on ye knowledgeable bunch for good solid recommendations. Looking for 80-90hp, compact size, 2 or 4wd, and would prefer a 40k box, some sort of gear box suiting loader work in a tight yard... Personally I would prefer buy a clean tractor and then fit the loader after, that way I know the steering/axle/ clutch/torque wont be wrecked?
Reading a lot on here I found out the case 844, 856, massey 3075, ford 6640 would be decent machines...
Anyone care to chime in and guide me... and maybe suggest where to find a clean model of the above?

I’m the same buy a tractor and then fit the loader.:Thumbp2:

I’d be looking for a clean 6635 new Holland,a very compact yet capable tractor.

Back