I'm Looking For...

Yup. Rang em and I think it was William that got back and said they had one. Whether it was your old 1 I don't kno

More than likely, it will be a black walterscheid shaft and it’s perfect, greased every morning. New is €500 at Ryall’s so much do they want???? :rolleyes2: @c4l

More than likely, it will be a black walterscheid shaft and it’s perfect, greased every morning. New is €500 at Ryall’s so much do they want???? :rolleyes2: @c4l
i was about to ask until the line was cut. think he might try and really sell it tomorrow

300 incl. vat. Tis a nice looking 1 if u ask me. They would sell a full shaft for a 1000. Not bad at all. Why didn't u keep that half of the shaft? If our baler goes up in flames, we're blaming u

300 incl. vat. Tis a nice looking 1 if u ask me. They would sell a full shaft for a 1000. Not bad at all. Why didn't u keep that half of the shaft? If our baler goes up in flames, we're blaming u
I wonder what would tanner be paying the insurance company to buy burnt baler? Can't be much? And to have 300 back off a shaft is nice money already.

I wonder what would tanner be paying the insurance company to buy burnt baler? Can't be much? And to have 300 back off a shaft is nice money already.
i wonder that too but that wouldnt make much difference to us. we got something that would be a bit cheaper than other places so we cant complain

Can’t keep it, if the machines is covered and paid for everything has to go with it.. pity would have being a handy thing to have in shed!

Would there be much of that burnt baler reusable I wonder?

I asked, told me the rollers would be ok... don’t think I’d chance it! Rims,axle, drawbar, control box in cab, main gearbox after a few seals would be fitted! and the front half of pto :wink:! After that I couldn’t see much more :scratchhead:

I asked, told me the rollers would be ok... don’t think I’d chance it! Rims,axle, drawbar, control box in cab, main gearbox after a few seals would be fitted! and the front half of pto :wink:! After that I couldn’t see much more :scratchhead:

I suppose it all depends what they charge for the rollers etc, but that heat cant have done them much good.

Glad u got sorted @c4l ,but shows u probably should ave got the right shaft the first day.
It does. My guess what happened with the original was that the past owner mashed the knuckle with the link arms when he was turning. So he replaced with a normal shaft then

I still have my one season old wide angle shaft from my Krone baler if anyone is interested. Shear bolt protection.

Im back on the hunt for a 40/45ft stepframe trailer on steel springs, i picked up the last one i converted through this forum so hopefully i can source another one. Northern Ireland if possible. TIA lads

I'll have a root in the shed tomorrow. With all my hoarding I can't remember what's there :scratchhead::confused3::undecided:
same boat here but probably on a smaller scale. be told to get a pliers from the welding house but cant find them on the bench, in the drawers or on the shelves. dad would come asking where they are and within 2 secs he'll stick his hand in the most random pile of tools in the corner and pull out a pair of pliers. some1 with ocd will have a swell time in our welding house, thats one thing for sure

Back