I'm Looking For...

He was my 1st call this week. Sound man surely, we have dealt with him a few times. Have to ring him back later in the week. Was looking to see if theres anyone else out there so as to compare the market.
My old man had a deal done with him this last 6 months for a pair of wheel for the 168 to have doubles on it. We went down to collect them the weekend before last and he had kept them for him.

Anyone know of a set of flotation tyres knocking about that could be made suit a 390t with a high line cab. I don't mind modifying centres etc to make fit.

I know of an Izuzu Dmax , 04 failed test on chassis less than 2 months ago.
He had a Cork man in the yard handing him 1200 notes for it , and he let him go , because the buyer wanted to drive it home there and then .
have you collected your commission yet :deyective:

yes , he went to get it last weekend and is very happy with it, it looks in great condition (much better than his car :smile:) and its a pity to see it becoming a field runaround ,

I am just after meeting the owners brother , at Pat Shortt :eek3:

so what have you got for sale now ? was pat short any good

" I " have an ordinary H type yard scraper , and a light buck rake to suit an MF 50...

Pat Shortt was as a friend at it said , " Hot and cold " . I haven't been at a concert of his for guts of 15 years . I think @Mf240 lined out that time , in The Premier Hall , in his home town of Thurles . He was alright . Bit like a curates egg. I wouldnt go see him next week.

" I " have an ordinary H type yard scraper , and a light buck rake to suit an MF 50...

Pat Shortt was as a friend at it said , " Hot and cold " . I haven't been at a concert of his for guts of 15 years . I think @Mf240 lined out that time , in The Premier Hall , in his home town of Thurles . He was alright . Bit like a curates egg. I wouldnt go see him next week.
Went to see Pat in the Source in Thurles a few years ago delighted to have front row seats until he sat in beside me in a Garda uniform and gave me "the treatment"

Went to see Pat in the Source in Thurles a few years ago delighted to have front row seats until he sat in beside me in a Garda uniform and gave me "the treatment"

That garda bit was one of the better bits of tonight's show . 2nd half was better than 1 st.

That garda bit was one of the better bits of tonight's show . 2nd half was better than 1 st.
Where was tonights show ? hadn't heard anything advertised, going to Mario Rosenstock in April at the Dome in Semple stadium.

Back