I'm Looking For...

Tidy job made of that lorry cut down and also added another axle :thumbup1:

Probably 4k at least.

Is that drawbar sprung?
We have one in at the minute to convert. 17.5 lowloader axles 1k, steel for bogies and drawbar at least 1k at the minute and i think the body was a 1k too (customer supplied).

10 IH weights, suitcase style. I think they are about 30kg (not sure), if you know of any going at a good price let me know.

Cousin is after a 12x7'6 (or 13x7'6) Redrock Stripdown trailer with silage sides, hydraulic brakes and a tandem axle.

3 ton or above, single phase chain hoist with electric beam runner or 3ton pulley blocks and beam runner.
Thanks.

3 ton or above, single phase chain hoist with electric beam runner or 3ton pulley blocks and beam runner.
Thanks.
is that even possible?
a 3t chain hoist in single phase.:001_unsure:

i have a few 1 & 2 tonne hoists here but they are 3ph.

is that even possible?
a 3t chain hoist in single phase.:001_unsure:

i have a few 1 & 2 tonne hoists here but they are 3ph.

Well I have seen 3 ton single phase ones but no more! hard to come by, no 3ph in the shed its to go in so might just have to be a pulley blocks.

Well I have seen 3 ton single phase ones but no more! hard to come by, no 3ph in the shed its to go in so might just have to be a pulley blocks.
inverter could be a way round it, the 3ph stuff would be bought for less.

Have one but its the other side of the yard:001_rolleyes: must see about running cables, the 3ph stuff is alot cheaper.
iirc an inverter roughly the size you would need would be round the £500 mark, might even be cheaper than cable these days.

i have a gantry crane bought, a 2t one, stored for now til i get the shed up, but i was wondering if an inverter will run it, cant see why not really.

yeah, less hands bidding on the 3ph stuff, they go mad for the single ph stuff.

a safety net for roofing steel structures, no holes preferably :whistling:
any size considered.

Look in this weeks journal, one at auction in tipp.

There are actually two at it.

O'hEidin, they are on the IFJ's website in colour if you want ut they are too good for what you want I'd reckon.

There were a few on Donedeal but you may have discounted them already.

I'd say that is more like what O'hEidin is looking for to be honest.

Theres a 1255 there atm in even worse nick for not a pile less than we paid, think its a breaker no harm to the lad, btw connaty's are the only people with a 1455 breaking out of all ih breakers in classic tractor

Looking for a Deutz Profiline 50k with air brakes and front links 150hp ish. Must be a clean thing with a good history. Starting to think I should buy a new one, not had any luck finding one so far.

Also anyone run Terex diggers? Any good? The price is right and I have a dealer close by who tries hard. Never had much to do with them but as I said the price is very tasty.

Last edited:
Looking for a Deutz Profiline 50k with air brakes and front links 150hp ish. Must be a clean thing with a good history. Starting to think I should buy a new one, not had any luck finding one so far.

Also anyone run Terex diggers? Any good? The price is right and I have a dealer close by who tries hard. Never had much to do with them but as I said the price is very tasty.

I dont think there would be too much wrong with the Terex tbh. They were Schaeff in a former life I think. There are a few around here and I dont hear any horror stories.

Still tying to get the last few pennies out of the dealer. But it has 5 buckets with and looks clean. Wanted a Takeuchi but the Terex is around 6k cheaper.

Back