International / Case International

Cleanest I've seen for a while on Donedeal.

It could be turboed hard to say, it could be a TB turbo sticker on the right hand side :scratchhead:
Is that the next purchase? :Thumbp2:

Tidy looking for the money to be fair.

'tis gone tis gone nawful pity lads don't screen grab the pix of the advert and post them, then we would have a comprehensive record of yokes for sale...................

Still have the shuttle though.

Thought those Synchro versions were fairly well regarded, once they were not the 30km/hr versions.
Yeah but you are never done clutching and changing gears, then you have 2 levers to change in the one shift.... Which with a big load is best done as a 2 handed operation.

The synchro version was supposed to have been developed for the American market, why pay for powershift if it's going to spend all day in a field in the same gear? Was their argument.

Big money that's being asked there isn't it, nothing special about it either. To the right man probably 4/4.5 k euro would be about the value.

The state of the seat ?????
The picture wasn't taken this week or two either , for sale some time ?

The state of the seat ?????
The picture wasn't taken this week or two either , for sale some time ?
Seat could be better but not a dear item to replace, I'm just going on what I sold mine for roughly a year ago but giving that farming is struggling at the moment maybe the second hand tractor market will be a little depressed. I did say to the right man also :).

Big money that's being asked there isn't it, nothing special about it either. To the right man probably 4/4.5 k euro would be about the value.

My own view is that would be the upper limit too, for 8k, you are well in Case IH territory and probably get a 895XL or similar for that kind of money.

My own view is that would be the upper limit too, for 8k, you are well in Case IH territory and probably get a 895XL or similar for that kind of money.
And indeed lots of better tractors for that money or a little more!

This looks like good value for it's age etc.

https://www.donedeal.ie/tractors-for-sale/case-4230-pro-1997/15596698

MWI0YjA2ZWVmOGZhMTM3ODU3YzkwMTg1NDA3MTFlZWITKEC-YkeCi-7OoQxzq6XLaHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b183NDMzNjI0NXx8fDYwMHg2MDB8fHx8fHx8fA==.jpeg

Back