Internet Phone

Got it sorted today, some mix up with vodafone. Getting to grips with the new phone, could spend days on it I'd say:whistling::laugh:

Got it sorted today, some mix up with vodafone. Getting to grips with the new phone, could spend days on it I'd say:whistling::laugh:
i dont use the 1/10th of mine, there is a wild amount of stuff on them compared to the std phones.

Good stuff, Nash didn’t really help much so:whistling:

Endless things you can do, android market for loads more then. Lots of ways to organise it too, launchers, screen lockers, widgits etc

Good stuff, Nash didn’t really help much so:whistling:

Endless things you can do, android market for loads more then. Lots of ways to organise it too, launchers, screen lockers, widgits etc

Seems so Larry:whistling:
Downloaded the vicon spreader app, which APPropriately is useless, like the spinner:angry:

i dont use the 1/10th of mine, there is a wild amount of stuff on them compared to the std phones.

Agreed :thumbup1:

Good to hear you got sorted skimmer!

He is the elder statesman now.

You'll need a few wet days now Skimmer :laugh::whistling:

Crazy amount of stuff alright, although to be fair the android operating system is really intuitive. I'll be up to speed in a few days I'd say:whistling::001_smile:

Used to love vicon, but this one has given so much hassle that I think there is no going back. I know tinman hates the wagtails, but they gave us no hassle and were always accurate. The twin disc, however, is a pile of scrap. All the things that gave bother on ours have been modified on the latest models, so its obvious that they gave trouble. Still no way of getting the Flowrate though.
That's the first post from the HTC. Hope the grammar is okay.:whistling:

It is alright Larry, they are talking about disc machines now not our favoured wagtails :thumbup1:
I know.:laugh: They are an acquired taste for sure.
Used to love vicon, but this one has given so much hassle that I think there is no going back. I know gunman hates the wagtails, but they gave us no hassle and were always accurate. The twin disc, however, is a pile of scrap. All the things that gave bother on ours have been modified on the latest models, so its obvious that they gave trouble. Still no way of getting the tolerate though.
That's the first post from the HTC. Hope the grammar is okay.:whistling:

Not too bad, who is Gunman?

As a Vicon fan its becoming really uncomfortable to be on here when this hate seeps into every thread.
comes highly recommended......
tin-foil-hat.jpg

Back