Jap Engineering??

ShaneB140

46751468-DFE1-4328-A59B-A150E0E4F482.jpeg Anyone recommend them? Seen an add on Donedeal, have a shaft driving a hydraulic pump that broke, pump is fine just coupling shaft, if it can be done rather fix than throw away the pump

View attachment 52516 Anyone recommend them? Seen an add on Donedeal, have a shaft driving a hydraulic pump that broke, pump is fine just coupling shaft, if it can be done rather fix than throw away the pump

@diesel power s brother was raving to me about some excellent engineering crowd Carlos direction . Thought them really good . I'm not sure was it jap .
Himself will tell you when he graces us with his presence .

They got a shaft made for the claas harvester made with them alright.
Yep as Peter says I got them to make a new heavier shaft for the SP as the originals had a weakness. They've made and repaired a few other odds and ends for us and I couldn't praise their work enough. Very well setup workshop and reasonable enough prices.

View attachment 52516 Anyone recommend them? Seen an add on Donedeal, have a shaft driving a hydraulic pump that broke, pump is fine just coupling shaft, if it can be done rather fix than throw away the pump
Hourihane engineering in bandon do that kold of work too

Yep as Peter says I got them to make a new heavier shaft for the SP as the originals had a weakness. They've made and repaired a few other odds and ends for us and I couldn't praise their work enough. Very well setup workshop and reasonable enough prices.

Welcome along :Thumbp2:. I was down there only last night collecting a shaft and modified gear.

Hmmm.
Shopping with herself you said.
There had to be a farming reason behind you being dragged off the estate . You fitted the collection in with the shopping .:santa2::Thumbp2:

Hmmm.
Shopping with herself you said.
There had to be a farming reason behind you being dragged off the estate . You fitted the collection in with the shopping .:santa2::Thumbp2:
Oh no, I wouldn't have been let away with that :eek3:. The shopping was wrapped up and I went to collect the few bits after. I was going to leave it until today but Tom is off on his Holidays so he left it out for me.

Back