JCB 530-70 farm special.

Good loader,bit flat if not turbo'd

This one is lively enough compared to what I’m used to. Would it be normal for the torque to be very dead for the first minute or so?
I had the bucket down to lift the axles and noticed after a few minutes the wheel was touching the ground, would that be normal. Don’t think it happens on the one at home.

This one is lively enough compared to what I’m used to. Would it be normal for the torque to be very dead for the first minute or so?
I had the bucket down to lift the axles and noticed after a few minutes the wheel was touching the ground, would that be normal. Don’t think it happens on the one at home.

One of my loadalls is fairly sluggish for the first 5 minutes the other isn't.

@Peter

https://www.donedeal.ie/tractors-for-sale/massey-660/19775612

OGVhY2E3Y2Y2ZTJkNDRmNDY2N2U4ODdiODQ2ODgxODTQG0_whG6ncqTbEOu8FAQgaHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b18xMDg3MTY4NDB8fHw2MDB4NjAwfHx8fHx8fHw=.jpeg

Wat persuaded him to spend a bit more on a machine. Well wear there a lovely machine a friend has one now id say 6 yrs with no hassle whats so ever

Suitable machines at the right money are scarce and so for the bit extra he decided that he was better off spending a bit extra and having a fresher machine that hopefully won't give any troubles for a long time.

I'm looking at a very clean 2000 530 at the minute, it has a 70.6kw (95hp) engine, does anyone know if this is a turbo engine or not? Any easy way of remapping to bump up that power up if I wanted to?

At 95hp it’s already turbo’d,manual injection so no remapping.

They aren’t short on power,just were spoiled with 150hp plus handlers now.

Theres a pipe burst inside the boom and the boom needs to come out to get access the pipe. Any tips?
If it’s a rubber hose you don’t need to remove the boom,you undo the hose and tie a rope on the end while you remove it,pull the rope to thread the new pipe in.

Back