JCB V VENIERI

Had a lad here last week telling me merlos were far better in construction work because of the hydrostatic drive,I’ve both here and prefer the torque converter.
Can't understand why they can't have a 100hp loader with a torque converter. I don't need any more hp to fill the Keenan but hydrostatic transmission needs more power to operate

Have a 310s and a 530 70 here.if their are young children around go artic .too many blind spots in the side mounted.know a guy wit a new veneri and he loves it .

Agree on the brakes. Had a weiderman on demo here awhile back was loading clay with her and found you couldn't lift the boom off the ground and push at the same time as she would starve the oil from the boom and send it to the hydrostatic pump. I had to lift the boom over eye level first before I could go forward. Found your foot had to be on the floor to get her to move and you couldn't edge up to a wall easy to get the last of meal or dung for example. That why I prefer torque
Don't know what's going on there the loader and transmission systems are separate. Most torque drivers get in a mess on a hydrostatic as its a different driving style to get the best out of them, constant engine revs and use the inching pedal to control speed is the way.

Don't know what's going on there the loader and transmission systems are separate. Most torque drivers get in a mess on a hydrostatic as its a different driving style to get the best out of them, constant engine revs and use the inching pedal to control speed is the way.
Ya but are they using from the one oil reserve? She wouldn't lift off the ground and push. Had to lift up a bit 1st and then she would work no bother. Wasn't for me anyway

Ya but are they using from the one oil reserve? She wouldn't lift off the ground and push. Had to lift up a bit 1st and then she would work no bother. Wasn't for me anyway
I’d say it more a power thing than reserve,local lads had a liebherr and it would near stop as soon as you touched the loader control on the clamp,had liebherr out to it and they said it’s the way they are,it was swapped in for a JCB 416 and they’ll probably never buy liebherr again.

I’d say it more a power thing than reserve,local lads had a liebherr and it would near stop as soon as you touched the loader control on the clamp,had liebherr out to it and they said it’s the way they are,it was swapped in for a JCB 416 and they’ll probably never buy liebherr again.
I think she was 110 or 120hp off the top of my head. Our own loader is 80hp has a bigger bucket then what was on the weiderman and had way more grunt in her.

Would take a bit of persuading to go back from the merlo to a torque converter again so much easier to work with.

I very much doubt there's one tank, even if there was a hydro consumes very little oil when in use as its a closed circuit. There's usually a small header tank of a few litres for the hydro, I have no explanation for how it was. There's a weidemann at a place I bale for which seems to go very well, they seem happy enough with it anyway.

We went from an artic steer 3800 JD last spring to a side boom 526-56 and I wouldn’t go back again. Stability, general manoeuvrability and less moving parts, we all love it. Cheaper than an artic too.

I thought I would prefer the artic steer over the rigid but once I spent a few days in the rigid I changed my mind. To me there like driving an excavator where the implement is right in front of you and your not looking past a boom as in the artic.

How do you find the tractor and loader 6600 is it hard to see a shear grab from where you are sitting in it ?...

How do you find the tractor and loader 6600 is it hard to see a shear grab from where you are sitting in it ?...
There's a great view with the newer type Quicke, you're looking at the back of the bucket. The 5m is rated at 2.3t to 4 metres which is near what a loader would do.

There's a great view with the newer type Quicke, you're looking at the back of the bucket. The 5m is rated at 2.3t to 4 metres which is near what a loader would do.
Would you lift a pallet of fert 12 feet in the air with a tractor and loader? I wouldn’t.

Would you lift a pallet of fert 12 feet in the air with a tractor and loader? I wouldn’t.
No that would be silly but its comfortable to unload a trailer of them. Would regularly have 1.5 up to full height as the grab holds a 0.9t of silage and a lot more dung. Modern tractors are a lot more substantial and stable than even 10 years ago.

Back