John Deere 6810/6910

Keg

Hey Guys, I looking for the highly sought after, a John Deere 6810 or 6910, 40k and preferably with TLS. Does any one know where there is one?

I see McCullagh Machinery have a 6810 on their website. Does any one know anything about it? Hours seem very low. I see the backend as been touched up anyway :001_huh:

http://www.mccullaghmachinery.com/detail.asp?usedId=1534

Hey Guys, I looking for the highly sought after, a John Deere 6810 or 6910, 40k and preferably with TLS. Does any one know where there is one?

I see McCullagh Machinery have a 6810 on their website. Does any one know anything about it? Hours seem very low. I see the backend as been touched up anyway :001_huh:

Will likely be very expensive....

There were a few in Templetouhy in Enniscorthy and I think Kelly's of Borris also had one in stock.

6910 50k tls meant to be coming into dealer near me, 19k, 7000 hrs, thats all i know at the minute bout it

and more than that id say but without seeing her id say she is a clean example for he only normally deals in clean stuff.
she is €28,000 tho, vat and all in.
id say he would run her down the road for free for that money tho...:whistling::laugh:

and more than that id say but without seeing her id say she is a clean example for he only normally deals in clean stuff.
she is €28,000 tho, vat and all in.
id say he would run her down the road for free for that money tho...:whistling::laugh:

Weight frame, steps and backend touched up, tractors apparently not resprayed. Unfortuatly wont get a chance to get up and see it this side of the weekend anyway.

If it only has 5000 hours its not that expensive. As cheap as the one in TFM with 9800 hours

http://www.tfmltd.com/?p=viewitem&filter_cat=&mf_id=1263295

Where wud u find another wi those hrs tho? Set of tyres and any1 wud have 1 of the best tractors ever made wi low hrs an probably many neighbours quein up 2 boro her:thumbup: Or sit back an watch it go 2 SPAIN:sad:

Where wud u find another wi those hrs tho? Set of tyres and any1 wud have 1 of the best tractors ever made wi low hrs an probably many neighbours quein up 2 boro her:thumbup: Or sit back an watch it go 2 SPAIN:sad:

That's true! I looked at a 6810 at the JD dealers recently, fairly rough, 7000hours, and they aren't looking far of that money for there's!!

Howard Fulton is to get in a 3350 4wd hi lift,and a 6910 tls and 50k from a farm in england im told.both meant to be absolute minters im told,no idea what he wants for them.

Hop on your bike and tip up ,kick stones and ask him whats coming in.could come in and go without ya seen her!

Massey dealer whittinghams have a y reg 6910 with 4500 hours advertised in the farmers guardian. No price on the ad

Seen a 6910 on the back of Kelly's of Borris lorry on the M50 last week, heading south, maybe traded in to them?

Of 2 Spain i wud think. Nice 1s RARE an gettin RARER all the time! Run outa MF 135s or 590s or 2640s and the like! Exporters now got the taste 4 DEER:sad:

There is a cheap 6910 in this months classic tractor for you,15 k but too cheap, 3000odd hrs, probably one of them scam ads

Woz goin ring up bot that 1 but as u say its probably 5k + 2 cheap an the article in the Classic Tractor yesterday about the NH 8360 scam wi 16 proud buyers an NOT 1 OWNED it is enough 2 put a bloke on edge! But it would not b so bad 4 me 2 go an ave a look. Probably c it in next issue on Richard Pariss advert 4 wot it really worth:blushing:

Woz goin ring up bot that 1 but as u say its probably 5k + 2 cheap an the article in the Classic Tractor yesterday about the NH 8360 scam wi 16 proud buyers an NOT 1 OWNED it is enough 2 put a bloke on edge! But it would not b so bad 4 me 2 go an ave a look. Probably c it in next issue on Richard Pariss advert 4 wot it really worth:blushing:

Was that the Nh on the journal a while back.

Back