John deere 6930

No prob. 2000+ hrs a year, obviously with two on the go it would be shared between them. The workload is increasing every year.

its a new tractor you want, 0 % finance! sound like alot of hours to me! no of a 7530 which clocked up 1800 hrs in 10 months and i taught that was alot

its a new tractor you want, 0 % finance! sound like alot of hours to me! no of a 7530 which clocked up 1800 hrs in 10 months and i taught that was alot

Thanks rs8 but various loans have me pinned down for a few years and I just couldn't afford it at the moment. As I say with 2 tractors the hours would be shared a lot more

id take my chances with a 6930 and map it if needed, wouldnt trust a 7530 with the stories i hear and it wouldnt be pub talk
I would favour the 69 myself but the 75 has a better turning circle.
A lot of the stories are true, but in a lot of the cases the men that own them are trying to do the work of a heavier 79, 75 was designed more as a topwork tractor.

I thought the 6930 boosted to 180? Would chipping make them lighter on diesel?
The premium goes to 180, I have a feeling the standard bosts less, if at all...maybe totaly wrong there.

6480 massey, dyna 6, perkins! very easy/cheap to service, very easy on fuel! the fellow i work for has his coming in at 186 @ shaft

Which of your local dealers would look after you if the new tractor broke down ie be able to get you a loan tractor? If you are clocking up over 2000 hours a year then the last thing you want is to be left with work piling up and no tractor to do the work.

Would I be right In saying the 62 series was the last Perkins ?

Sent from my B15 using Tapatalk

No the first generation 6400 as far as the 6480 and 7480 were Perkins with a similar looking bonnet to the 6200 range. Bigger models like 6485 were Sisu I think I am right in saying.

No the first generation 6400 as far as the 6480 and 7480 were Perkins with a similar looking bonnet to the 6200 range. Bigger models like 6485 were Sisu I think I am right in saying.

Are Perkins in anything now ? We come accros a pile of jap Perkins here

Sent from my B15 using Tapatalk

John if you don't buy a Deutz this time the DX will be lonely!

And on the above no boost on Standard JD's.

Anyone know if there is any difference in fuel consumption between equivalent standard and premium models?

John if you don't buy a Deutz this time the DX will be lonely!

And on the above no boost on Standard JD's.

Anyone know if there is any difference in fuel consumption between equivalent standard and premium models?

I know! Would look the business old and new together! Haha

Back